Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster1

Baseband Member
I just felt like the forum could do with a completely random and spontaneous non-specific, non-jeremy, humorous thread.

This may or may not be it.

If you like my thinking and would like to subscribe to my bi-monthly magzine, please ask.

At the risk of looking like a loner (but when did that bother me) I am replying to my own post.

Here is a random bit of song:

<singing> Images of perfection, suntan and napalm, grenada haiti, poland nicaragua, who shall we choose for our morality, i'm thinking right now of hollywood tragedy</singing>

ANd that was spontaneous

Thank U and good night

YES it is a real song

YES I am a freak

You sir, are a *clearing throat*:
Sado-masochistic, antidisestablishmentarianistic, psychopathic, megalomaniacal, scitzofrenic, kleptomaniacal, nymphomaniacal necrophyliac!
And a jammy hamster...
So put that in your pipe and smoke it!
(p.s. - this is randomness, not an insult. I thought you might take it the wrong way, being somewhat of a chumley-fish);)

Mmm. Slightly strange.

Now roll and scream.

The country was founded on the principle that the role of government was to protect property from the majority. And so it remains.

Aaaaahhhh. Ahhhhh. Aaaahhhh. Aaaahhhh. Aaaaaahhh. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I doubt any1 knows the deal with that!

That's not what I meant. I'll give YOU 20p if you can tell me where I got that from...

Is it one of those segments of lyrics? Like those ones on 'Je suis la maison'? Perhaps? Maybe? Possibly? At all?

I must admit it looks kinda familiar....but im not sure what it comes from-i need a minute to think about it.....HMMMMM.......

Ok, here's another one!

She should have stood out in the crowd
She should have made her mother proud
She should have fallen on her stance
She should have had another chance

This is from where? (easier this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom