Oh Lord, finally a thread where I can type out all the things in life I want to see!
- This is morbid, but where I live there is a massive ass hill that is maybe 700 feet tall and a highway comes down it in a very steep grade into this long, flat straightaway at the bottom where my towns one gas station is located. There are alot of log trucks that go by there everyday...I want a log truck to come shag-assing down the hill and the driver bump the gear stick into neutral. I want the truck to reach terminal velocity and hit a conveniently placed cow in the middle of the road...the devastation would be awesome.
- I've always wanted to see/hear a person with an electronic voice box sing a Peter Frampton song
- I also want to see a person with a wooden peg leg.
- As a firefighter I've always wanted to have to respond to a fully engulfed vending machine fire.
- I also want to see a mexican midget do the
off of Hotrod.
- I also want to see an old lady (I'm talkin 80 years +) shoot someone a bird.
- I also want to see someone order a drink from McDonalds and when they are handed their drink throw it back inside.
- I want to see someone put a bag of Peanut M&M's on lay away.
- I want to see a store shelf loaded with food to collapse
- I also want to scare a complete stranger, like go into a public restroom where it's just me and a random dude taking a dump, I want to sneak in and charge the door/stall screaming like a banshee and hit the side of his stall out of nowhere.
- I've always wanted to see a regular swimming pool filled with exotic and dangerous fish and marine wildlife.
- I've also wanted to see a squirrel attack someone for no apparent reason.
- I also want to see a dog pee on someones leg
- I also want to see a mail box be blown off it's post and shoot over 10 feet up in the air.
- I also want to see someone unloading groceries into their car and the wind catch their shopping cart and it go shag-assing across the parking lot still full of groceries
- I've also wanted to see a outdoor cooking grill fly out of the back of a truck on a interstate.