Status
Not open for further replies.
My day has been very exciting:
1. Get up
2. Have something to eat
3. Have a shower.
4. Go on cf and internet.
tee hee :)

So far, I have been bored as hell... Currently aquiring half-life 1 to play tonight... is it any good? I have to babysit my little sister tonight too... otherwise I would proly go out or something.

Damn, this has got to be the most boring weekend of my life, lol. idk what I will do this summer. I want to play a game, but I have sat in front of the computer for a couple hours now... And my eyes are starting to hurt, lol. I need to find something to do...
I need to change the oil in my truck but its too cold out. I think I will do it on a nice day...

Damn, this has got to be the most boring weekend of my life, lol. idk what I will do this summer. I want to play a game, but I have sat in front of the computer for a couple hours now... And my eyes are starting to hurt, lol. I need to find something to do...
I need to change the oil in my truck but its too cold out. I think I will do it on a nice day...

It's like 80 around here.

This weekend was good but something today made it bad. MY friends dad called and announced that his wife passed of Friday of breast cancer. Sigh another person dying that is close to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom