Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...to you? Or to several people?

Hahaha, I could actually imagine him blowing up at someone.

anyone got brookfield myspace link?
mine is myspace.com/TriviumNate
I know this sint hte thread for thus but I just want to see brooks myspace lol

So why did Rudster get banned? He was quite immature and annoying, but I don't recall anything on the lines of Brookfield's doing.

It was a long and pretty humorous PM.

Oh...to you? Or to several people?

Hahaha, I could actually imagine him blowing up at someone.

He sent a colorful message to Mark via Myspace.

And I quote... excuse the language:

Rudster816 said:
this is also to make me look like a fool..imature little kid, who has no idea what im talking about. im a complete idiot..looser..have no life..cf post whore..think im always right..annoying..im a loaner..etc etc....there, now you cant say much following this, other than probably deleting me from your friends.

you are complete douche bag, you dont know a nut from a bolt, right from left, or a cherry from a pear. you couldnt pick up an apple off the ground with out stepping in to your own bullshit. you go drink a bottle of slufric acid and die a burning firey death, you lock way too many fucking threads, and you a power hungry bitch. no body fucking likes you. including myself, i hope you run away for ever, or one of your fish you caught haunts you in your sleep. you have a dildo for a brain and an empty rum container filled with common sense, despite the container being empty. you shit on your own lawn because you dont know how to flush a toilet, but you sit in your own shit anyways. you pea in the lakes you fish in, thats how you catch the fish, by your evil piss that infects them the virus of stupidity you have, they forget to breathe.

cant think of anything more to say then.....

HAHA DOUCHEBAG CANT BAN ME BITCH

1 Rudster816 0 Mark Thorpe

its on

LOL! Hmmm,I Guess that explains why he was banned lol..

Woooo! If anyone remebers that laptop is was figuring out what to do with? (4mb Vram,256mb RAM,266Mhz P2) well it surfs the internet well with my wireless card :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom