Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permanent ban, well I have stuck up for him several times but this time I wont, I motioned that he should curb his behavior when he got Banned last time, after now having been TB several times a PB was only around the corner, a man of his age an his background (prison guard) knows how to dish out and take orders so he has "no get out of jail card" this time, I only hope I'm wrong and its just a miss understanding if not then we have lost a good member regardless of what other people think of him.

He's an old guy who probably has some amazing experiences. But he's just simply not fit for a computer forum of all places. Other than moderating, he hasn't made any real contributions that I know of (and even that is questionable)

Geek_gal: My friends name on steam is: ReFracture

I only play the occasional CS Source though.

He's an old guy who probably has some amazing experiences. But he's just simply not fit for a computer forum of all places. Other than moderating, he hasn't made any real contributions that I know of (and even that is questionable)

I agree. Although he was a good member with his own experiences, I never understood what made him stay here. Ever since I saw him join I never really saw him contribute much to the forum as a whole.

he explained before he came here first for some computer help then just grew to like it. more for the social side of it im guessing. meh i dont know whats going on.

anyways im pretty bored, which is making me depressed. i need a gf instead of being sat on my laptop right now lol
edit: i have over 600 rep, shouldnt i have 7 bars :confused:

Yeah the rep system is broken past 500. I have 980 rep and I only have eight bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom