Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #461
Fully Optimized
 
D-Lew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,793
Send a message via AIM to D-Lew
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Your jewels will shrivel and die.

End of story.
__________________

D-Lew is offline  
Old 02-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #462
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sek3o1 View Post
its random chit chat last time i checked that was random and your not the all ruling master so there again ure opinion means nothing!!half the shyt ppl here talk bout is retarted and i don't say nothing why because its there life.

now how u said ure in better shape then ppl who take roids and can move alot better that was a JOKE.

so of course i responded to that...ppl who take steriods arn't algile man tell that to the nfl players thats crack talking@@!
I lol'd in your general direction.
__________________

MikeReiner is offline  
Old 02-02-2008, 11:56 PM   #463
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompMan View Post
^^ That was a pointless post Lowndsey.

But anyways back on the randomness.

I'm gunna start working out!
Yeah a pointless post as opposed to your little intellectual masterpiece of a post. This is random chit chat there are dozens of pointless posts here. That's why it was set up. Stop trying to cause trouble.
Lowndsey is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #464
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sek3o1 View Post
so of course i responded to that...ppl who take steriods arn't algile man tell that to the nfl players thats crack talking@@!
Uh... NFL players take roids? You might want to let the NFL officials know...
Thelis is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 02:56 AM   #465
Daemon Poster
 
sek3o1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

ok perfect example shawn shierk number one at 155 pounds positive on roids so go beat his a....he was as quick as u get......how bout forrest griffin also positive....franky hurma positive,josh koscheck....thse are like the best ever and guess how they got that good???

not naturally i tell u that, secondly ure nuts shrivel because you are taking to much tes...u take a blocker and ure nuts wont shrivel and also a estergen blocker your good to go so not end of story.

ne ways i dont like to fight but when someone tries to call you out with falseness its retarted.

you know who maruice green is??? fastest man in the world got the gold at the olympics???tested positive. wow imigine that but your better because there bulky lol.

me and friends cried over that statement.....but no bones with u thelis thats probably not something ou care for so im not mad you don't know the facts.

mike why did u lol in my direction??? So you don't see all these steriod scandles?? Balco lab had to give up over 200 top athlete clients when they got raided by the fda......look up balco real fast.....No one here is going to tell me steriods only make u stronger thats retarted.

idk why ya'll all want to start with me i talk bout my day or what i get or soemthing and then i hear haters.

if you want to have money like that get a JOB maybe two or three and you will be good.I have always gotten what i want and i dont plan to change i can't die with my money...im 20 got my own house car and 20 g for my 5 month old college found so i think im doing good all things considering.

stop the hating i dont say stupid shyt that i could to half the members i got banned once from talking crap so i quit.....because what i say is the truth and if you believe it or not it dosen't matter.
__________________
dell xps 700 pent d 3.8 ghz duel 7900 gtx
4gigs 800 ram
sony vaio core 2 duo t7600 radon mobility x1600
2 gigs of ram
sek3o1 is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 03:06 AM   #466
Fully Optimized
 
Š88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to Š88
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sek3o1 View Post
ok perfect example shawn shierk number one at 155 pounds positive on roids so go beat his a....he was as quick as u get......how bout forrest griffin also positive....franky hurma positive,josh koscheck....thse are like the best ever and guess how they got that good???

not naturally i tell u that, secondly ure nuts shrivel because you are taking to much tes...u take a blocker and ure nuts wont shrivel and also a estergen blocker your good to go so not end of story.

ne ways i dont like to fight but when someone tries to call you out with falseness its retarted.

you know who maruice green is??? fastest man in the world got the gold at the olympics???tested positive. wow imigine that but your better because there bulky lol.

me and friends cried over that statement.....but no bones with u thelis thats probably not something ou care for so im not mad you don't know the facts.

mike why did u lol in my direction??? So you don't see all these steriod scandles?? Balco lab had to give up over 200 top athlete clients when they got raided by the fda......look up balco real fast.....No one here is going to tell me steriods only make u stronger thats retarted.

idk why ya'll all want to start with me i talk bout my day or what i get or soemthing and then i hear haters.

if you want to have money like that get a JOB maybe two or three and you will be good.I have always gotten what i want and i dont plan to change i can't die with my money...im 20 got my own house car and 20 g for my 5 month old college found so i think im doing good all things considering.

stop the hating i dont say stupid shyt that i could to half the members i got banned once from talking crap so i quit.....because what i say is the truth and if you believe it or not it dosen't matter.
so is this rant pretty much about defending the use of steroids? Well, the truth of the matter is that they are unnatural. It comes at no surprise that they make athletes perform better because they are afterall known as "performance enhancing drugs". You can defend them all you want but they're still pretty messed up and I wouldn't want to put that shit into my body. Besides a lot of the people who take them end up looking like some sort of mongoloid. You can ask any chick and nearly all of them say it is unattractive. I'm pretty sure too, that your penis shrinks as a side effect.
What it all comes down to is that your need to get bigger and stronger has become an obsession. It's like a disease in the same form of anorexia but the opposite. You want to just get bigger and bigger and no matter how big or strong you are, you're just not satisfied. So, IMO, if you're resorting to steroid use you really need to go see a psychiatrist because your brain is fucked.
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 03:12 AM   #467
Daemon Poster
 
sek3o1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

i already stated i haven't, but i will as soon as my test lvls drop which is usally around 25.

so i dont need any help thanks though. Dosent shrink ure penis were do u get ure info??? My gf mom is a doctor i consult her ure just stating heresay which isnt nothing but bs lol.
__________________
dell xps 700 pent d 3.8 ghz duel 7900 gtx
4gigs 800 ram
sony vaio core 2 duo t7600 radon mobility x1600
2 gigs of ram
sek3o1 is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #468
Bogan
 
Neodude112320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
lol^

Today is Sunday, the pc market is on, i want to go but no point in going..
I cant wait till i get enough money to get a new GFX card...

=( I need a new keyboard and mouse, oh oh oh and i need a IDE cord, so i must go ...............gah
Which Computer Markets? Im Hoping to go to the one at Berkley stadium within the next few weeks,or the one at Parramatta Campus.
__________________
Desktop:BitFenix Survivor~Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R~ i7 2600K @ 4hz~AMD 6870 1GB~12gb Team Elite DDR3 1333~3xWD In RAID5~W7 Ult
Laptop:Alienware M11x~ i7-2637M 1.7GHz~16GB 1333MHz DDR3~GeForce GT 540M~W7 Ult
Neodude112320 is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 03:22 AM   #469
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sek3o1 View Post
Dosent shrink ure penis were do u get ure info??? My gf mom is a doctor i consult her ure just stating heresay which isnt nothing but bs lol.
Quote:
The major side effects from abusing anabolic steroids can include liver tumors and cancer, jaundice (yellowish pigmentation of skin, tissues, and body fluids), fluid retention, high blood pressure, increases in LDL (bad cholesterol), and decreases in HDL (good cholesterol). Other side effects include kidney tumors, severe acne, and trembling. In addition, there are some gender-specific side effects:
  • For men - shrinking of the testicles, reduced sperm count, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, increased risk for prostate cancer.
  • For women - growth of facial hair, male-pattern baldness, changes in or cessation of the menstrual cycle, enlargement of the clitoris, deepened voice.
  • For adolescents - growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes. This means that adolescents risk remaining short for the remainder of their lives if they take anabolic steroids before the typical adolescent growth spurt.
http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/Steroids.html
__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 03:22 AM   #470
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sek3o1 View Post
mike why did u lol in my direction???
Because you are an idiot.
__________________

MikeReiner is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0