Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ladies and gents...I'm stoked:D

Today I attend my 1st COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME:D my friends dad won 4 free tickets to the Alabama/Mississippi State game today and invited me to tag along. It is gonna freakin REEK of awesomeness. Even though it is freakin' cold and or windy as hell now, I don't care:p. I'll take my camera and make sure to snap some pictures for CFs pleasure;)

Picking out cars is very hard :p
Now I'm looking at maybe an '01 Cobra...I'd really like an '03-'04 but they're a little expensive.

Look at Audi S4's. They're heavy but they have a pretty good engine, there's one on Youtube putting down 518 AWHP on stock internals.

Always go for an Audi with Quattro. Audi's are too nose heavy and if you don't get Quattro, you're stuck with FWD and that's no fun in the corners.

^^ Just do me a favor, don't be like most of the idiots that work there...

My friends brother works for Rockstar Games, and he went into gamestop, and the idiots were selling the games from the GTA package that were supposed to be sold as one set, seperatly. Needless to say, he got angry, told them he could report the store to his company and whatnot, showed them his business card. They took them off the shelf, even though they were back up later... lol.
BTW, if any of you have played Midnight Club: Los Angelos, the newest one, he designed all the cars towards the end of the game, the nicer cars, lol.

Im sure i wont :D

I Have to GET the job first.The manager said he will organize an interview :D.

Oh and when Grand Theft Auto V comes out, wanna hook me up? :p

I'm waiting for Gran turismo 5 instead :D

I'll become an AARP member before that ever comes out. Damn perfectionists at Polyphony...

No kidding. I'll probably pick up a cheap used copy of GT5 prologue when I get my PS3, since that actual game is likely not coming until mid 09 or later. Probably later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom