Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahha...Congratulations! There's this girl at my school I've been wanting to ask out. Last weekend I decided that I'd ask her to a movie Tuesday (Monday she wasn't going to be at school). Well, it's pretty much Friday and I haven't asked her yet. She's always surrounded by 3-4 friends and I only get to see her before school. After school she just disappears! If I can't ask her to a movie by next Tuesday, I'm thinking about just asking her through Facebook. I mean, I never get a good chance w/o having to ask her in front of like 3 friends, which I don't really want to do.

I improved by 1 point. 31 from 30.

Here were my scores in the specific categories:

Math: 34 (+6)
Reading: 30 (+1)
Science: 33 (-1)
English: 28 (-1)

I thought I did really well on the English part, but I guess I was mistaken. I also thought I had done better on science, but again, a disappointment. I'm going to take it one last time in February...Third time is the charm!
Nice, good improvements. I had a 29 the second time, so I am done, lol. My friend wants me to take it again so he can kinda copy... he had a 23 last time... I dont want to do it though.

Hahahahha...Congratulations! There's this girl at my school I've been wanting to ask out. Last weekend I decided that I'd ask her to a movie Tuesday (Monday she wasn't going to be at school). Well, it's pretty much Friday and I haven't asked her yet. She's always surrounded by 3-4 friends and I only get to see her before school. After school she just disappears! If I can't ask her to a movie by next Tuesday, I'm thinking about just asking her through Facebook. I mean, I never get a good chance w/o having to ask her in front of like 3 friends, which I don't really want to do.

Which is why it took me two days.... On Tuesday her friends kept trying to make me ask her (which is also when they said told me that she likes me and that she's say yes.... as she was sitting like 3 seats away from me on the bus....). They even tried to plan "alone time" but that didn't really work because they were standing ten feet away watching, so it was really the same as them being right there. I finally got an opportunity yesterday after school.

^^ Haha, I know what you mean, some girl liked me, and I didnt really like her, but she wasnt bad, so my friends forced me to ask her, and she said no... wierd? lol, I was kinda happy though.

Replaced my spark plugs, cables for the plugs, and my air filter in my tracer.

$20, not too bad I'd say. Car seems to run a little bit better.

Yep. You'd be surprised how much the little maintenance things can do to improve the overall experience of the car

Yup. Everyone that drives should learn basic car maintenance, it's really not that hard.

I had checked them all before, but I think the first cable fell apart when I pulled it out, as one of them stopped firing, the car sounded and behaved so bad.

I didn't drive it anymore than just around the block before replacing them though.

Uhg, before my sister got her car, she drove this tracer, and did not lift one single god damn finger to maintain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom