Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 12:22 PM   #3181
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Well, I'm off to help my neighbor (who I call Grizzly Adams) fix his water, he's been out of H20 for a few days and with me being the smallest of our group I get to crawl into their spring to unclog it

Wish me luck...I might not make it back lol

Old 10-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #3182
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahyoka View Post
Well, I'm off to help my neighbor (who I call Grizzly Adams) fix his water, he's been out of H20 for a few days and with me being the smallest of our group I get to crawl into their spring to unclog it

Wish me luck...I might not make it back lol
I shall quote this in case this is your last post ever on CF. Something to remember you by.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 PM   #3183
Fully Optimized

Am I to assume it's fixed?

http://www.yourpcforums.org
Old 10-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #3184
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

so today for marching band we all dressed up because its the last game of the season.

I normally dress pretty nice, only main difference was I wore a tie today, so I didn't expect people to say much. I kept a tally of all the words used to describe me today. Here they are in no specific order:

Gay
Beautiful
Weird
Nice (x2)
Old 10-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #3185
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
I shall quote this in case this is your last post ever on CF. Something to remember you by.
Haha well I sure appreciate the thought Alvino

And your right jervin32189, she's as well as fixed. Thankfully I didn't have to crawl into the spring like I thought I would to remove the silt that had built up, but I did have to lean over/into it and ram a plastic tubing to unclog a pipe.

They have a very interesting setup, all their water comes from back in the woods where 3 springs come out of a hill. They have a pipe where the springs meet that's a few inches above the ground for the water to run in, the water that doesn't flow into the pipe pools on top of the ground, against a earthen dam, thereby keeping pressure back on the spring to pool up and flow into the pipe. The water that does flow into the pipe then goes from that pipe under the ground where it then runs into a large brick and mortar well (also where several underground springs flow into, this is also where I thought I was going to have to go for a swim), the water then goes from the well into a pipe that runs a 1/4th mile down a hollow, across a creek, up a slight incline, under a county road and into their house lol
Old 10-24-2008, 11:13 PM   #3186
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to shanaya Send a message via Yahoo to shanaya

Quote:

And your right jervin32189, she's as well as fixed. Thankfully I didn't have to crawl into the spring like I thought I would to remove the silt that had built up, but I did have to lean over/into it and ram a plastic tubing to unclog a pipe.

They have a very interesting setup, all their water comes from back in the woods where 3 springs come out of a hill. They have a pipe where the springs meet that's a few inches above the ground for the water to run in, the water that doesn't flow into the pipe pools on top of the ground, against a earthen dam, thereby keeping pressure back on the spring to pool up and flow into the pipe. The water that does flow into the pipe then goes from that pipe under the ground where it then runs into a large brick and mortar well (also where several underground springs flow into, this is also where I thought I was going to have to go for a swim), the water then goes from the well into a pipe that runs a 1/4th mile down a hollow, across a creek, up a slight incline, under a county road and into their house lol
Glad all went well, Burger King man
Old 10-25-2008, 04:36 AM   #3187
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Yay, you made it back!
Old 10-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #3188
Guru

Just got back from taking the ACT, second time around. I scored a 30 my first, my goal for this one is 33. I think I improved, but we'll have to see.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #3189
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to drumthrasher Send a message via MSN to drumthrasher Send a message via Yahoo to drumthrasher

I took my ACT today as well. I've spent the past 8 months preparing for it, and I hope I did good. I was shootin' for an upper 20, or close to 30.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:57 PM   #3190
Fully Optimized

I also took the ACT today, first time. I think I did pretty good, the math part was the easiest but then again I'm in calculus so it all seemed pretty easy. I should have a decent score, but we'll see. I plan on taking it another time or two.