Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 01001010 & Rubber314Chicken for the links:)

Hey 01001010 I tried to rep you but I have to spread it around more:p

any know of some fun stuff I can do to network computers? My sister is treating me like crap, and I'd like to get back at her.

If you're the network administrator you can do plenty of stuff. The interwebs is your best friend...and for serious business. :p

I think you can do this, not too sure. Find IP addresses of ads, and E-bomb her with it. For this, you'd have to send those through her command prompt or using her IP address, so I'm not quite sure how you'd go about doing that. It was just an idea.

[FONT=&quot]Hi lukes_pc_solutions,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As you may know, Hurricane Ike recently impacted the Gulf Coast Region of the U.S, with heavy damage in Texas. Our records indicate you recently purchased the following item:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Item #320296971743 from screensfast[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are writing to let you know that the seller of this item, screensfast, was affected by this event. As a result of Hurricane Ike, the shipment of your purchase may be delayed while the seller is getting operations back up and running. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the event you cannot wait for your shipment, please contact eBay and we will work with the seller to cancel your shipment and refund your money. Please indicate your eBay item number in your email. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you in advance for your patience in this matter. And thanks again for shopping on eBay![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]eBay Customer Support[/FONT]
Darn :(

Also does anyone know if thebigdintx is ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom