Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol....i love keyloggers

some friend of mine at skool signed onto myspace on my lappy, and i forgot that my key logger was running, so i decided tohave some fun

i said...." bet u 10 bucks i can guess your password"
"fine, go for it....its super hard...ull never get it"
*told her*
"OMG!!! Howed u get that you hacker"

lol...though id share

what keylogger did you use and how does that work?

I'm so bored,

Gaming is getting boring...I still have to beat assassins creed,Tomb Raider anniversary(If i can ever get it it work)Half life source,GRAW, and NFS MW..

School is about to start tomorrow I graduated last year but I'm going to have no one to talk to.....

I still haven't found a new GF but wtf do i care? I don't need anyone I guess
But i went to a gas station yesterday to get some snacks i was chillin at my friends house he said the chic up front was eying me lol but i didn't notice....

my damn car needs fixing I need a new Ac compressor for my car but I'm thinking of doing the AC compressor bypass pulley but every shop i call gives me some kind of different freaking answer....about things that can be done to fix my car.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and I hate money I spend money every day lately its been on itunes music cuz metallica and trivium have new stuff out and i bought the BFMV albums
i get paid tomorrow i had big bills last week
$200 to my dad, $110 car insurance, $42 for gas...
and i spend a lot of money on food cuz ive been wicked hungry lately....

Grr idk I'm kind of just venting now.....
But im bored

I"m sick of everyday being this way

I wake up go on pc then shower then get dressed then go to work come home shower n go on pc and do nothing because gaming is boring sometimes.... then i go to sleep n wake up and repeat

I'm so sick of the boringness I don't want to make new friends or a new Gf cuz lots of people(No offense) smoke and drink and do drugs I refuse to be around that stuff I'm super straightedge you cant change that......

I'm so bored and angry and frustrated and depressed but whatever who cares....I want to just get in my car and drive away..............but i cant because it needs work............................

omg.......................
boring

well you need to try something new anything nearby like a resterraunt or event get out of your house you sound miserable.

the mall is like3 miles away but boring and is only open until 9 woop e...

lots of restaurant near by but i don't want to spend to much money but i want some bk now lol

n i work 2:00pm-8:00pm then come home n be bored

You are the only one that can change it Nate, stop being a sook and sitting around moaning and get off your arse and do something about it, it isn't going to happen otherwise.

Seriously Nate, go out and do something. Walk in the park, go play billiards, go bowling or whatever. Just something to have a fun time. Not much you can do if you're gonna sit at home moping around on a computer forum.

First day of AP computer science today. Apparently the course is all about programming in Java, so by the end of the year I should be pretty proficient in it.

my car is such a pos
i need to do an oil change tomorrow
n now i think i have to go buy a new auxilery wire that goes from my ipod to my deck in my car
and the sound on my car only works on the drivers side of my car wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom