Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all the tension in this forum? It's quite annoying actually. I can't read a thread where members won't start attacking each other. I say, if you have a problem with someone, don't read their threads.

PS: This is not directed at anyone in particular, just a general comment.

:mad:

So what? maybe I like tension, are you saying you have a problem with me for liking tension?:mad::mad:

JK:p

its a little mouse a damn lady would step on it and kill it, my dog used to eat them and i would enjoy seeing it because i dont have anymore annoying little mice in my backyard

You're about as fucked up as they come.

And honestly, the reason you like to see this happen to mice is because your the internet pussy. You arent man enough to go pick a real fight. You cant do anything like this yourself because your to insufficient of a human. You gotta watch "nature'' for your sick enjoyment.

But this was like pages and pages bakc. So I doubt he'll read this. Still wanted to say it.

Arrizx is So right!

What's with all the tension in this forum? It's quite annoying actually. I can't read a thread where members won't start attacking each other. I say, if you have a problem with someone, don't read their threads.

PS: This is not directed at anyone in particular, just a general comment.

I Reckon,I have noticed several members going at it...

Awwww.....I like you guys too. Georgie must be having a fit knowing he is responsible for turning me on to this forum.:p :D

Wait,What?!?! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom