Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about you guys stick to computer knowledge?? you guys dont have common sense and thats for sure....

That's somewhat irrelevant, but we definitely have more than you do.

i did not ONCE laugh at the VIDEO i dident say haha funny video, i was laughing at the simple fact it was my friend

Either way, your friends need professional help.

so blow me

No. But if that's the way you swing, I know a few people who like it that way.

before you make asumptions about me when you know nothing about me prick

Welcome to the internet. What you say in your posts is how people will judge you. Since you had the judgement (or lack of) to post that video, people are going to make assumptions about you and your friends. If you don't want to get shit over that kind of stuff, don't post that shit. It ain't rocket science buddy.

how about you guys stick to computer knowledge?? you guys dont have common sense and thats for sure.... i did not ONCE laugh at the VIDEO i dident say haha funny video, i was laughing at the simple fact it was my friend so blow me before you make asumptions about me when you know nothing about me prick

And how about you stick to not posting extremely stupid shit and then getting all ancy and butt hurt when people call you out for being an idiot?

We don't have patience for stupid shit, like getting into arguments about us 'not knowing' anything about you. Of coarse we don't know jack shit about you, it's the fucking internet you a dumbass.

Where's YOU'RE common sense?

I've missed like the last 4 pages of this huge argument and I'm a bit short on time to read it. Can anyone give me a summary please? Rep will follow accordingly.

well your friend is a bit of a jerk if you ask me especially if he finds that funny and does it for entertainment
its actually dangerous to the animal to feed it live as the mouse could scratch it and give it an infection which would be dangerous for the animal

I Honestly Dont think that's funny,Or Appropiate for this forum.

Your friends a fool.

You piece of shit, that's about as funny as cancer. Ian Brady started out abusing animals and look what he ended up doing.

I hope for your sake I don't meet you in real life as I'd like to feed you alive to an animal and watch you suffer, asshead.

Video flagged as animal abuse. I'll be checking back in three days to see if it's gone, you sick ****.

It's not inappropriate, but how your friend is acting and how he thinks that is funny is just appalling. He needs help...serious help.

It's not unusual to feed mice to a reptile. My chemistry teacher fed a mouse to her boa constrictor every month because that's just part of her dietary needs. How the kid is enjoying it and having fun doing that is what I find horrifying.

yer but your not usually meant to feed them live mice you can buy mice already killed to feed to the animal as it is safer for the reptile

i agree however he is a jerk for the way he taunts the mouse with the reptile then for enjoying seeing a mouse being killed

its a little mouse a damn lady would step on it and kill it, my dog used to eat them and i would enjoy seeing it because i dont have anymore annoying little mice in my backyard

And you're an internet ****tard!

<3

"Trust me"? Lolololololololololololololololololol you sound a little bit too sure of yourself, sweetheart.

Looks like you found it humorous.
Of coarse it's going to happen in nature, thats just the way things are, but the fact that the morons in that video are laughing at watching one animal eat another alive is just sick, no matter how 'natural' it is.

how about you guys stick to computer knowledge?? you guys dont have common sense and thats for sure.... i did not ONCE laugh at the VIDEO i dident say haha funny video, i was laughing at the simple fact it was my friend so blow me before you make asumptions about me when you know nothing about me prick

I've missed like the last 4 pages of this huge argument and I'm a bit short on time to read it. Can anyone give me a summary please? Rep will follow accordingly.

Just read the posts. You didn't post that far off.

umm... well, basically the dude posed the video link,and put haha on the end, so a lot of people said he thought it was funny, and reported the video to youtube because its dangerous for the reptile to be fed live mice, but more important the dud was taunting the reptile with the mouse and the mouse with the reptile and laughing and enjoying it.

really sick, so some major flipping out and some poorly thrown rep (someone accidentally negged muz I think), and I think thats about it.

getignited posted a vid of his friend feeding a live mouse to his snake. we all called him a jerk for posting it. he claims it was just his friend that enjoyed it/found it funny. the argument continues...

Thank you very much. That was very helpful because otherwise I'd have to sort the actual random posts off. Again, thank you. I have to be off now, hopefully I can get on later, and hopefully my parts arrive no later than wednesday (ordered yesterday, saturday)

Thank you very much. That was very helpful because otherwise I'd have to sort the actual random posts off. Again, thank you. I have to be off now, hopefully I can get on later, and hopefully my parts arrive no later than wednesday (ordered yesterday, saturday)

I ordered some today for a build for my faily... and some to upgrade my ram and monitor (just one)

should be here on Tuesday from tiger direct, and Wednesday from newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom