Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #2541
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
how about you guys stick to computer knowledge?? you guys dont have common sense and thats for sure....
That's somewhat irrelevant, but we definitely have more than you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
i did not ONCE laugh at the VIDEO i dident say haha funny video, i was laughing at the simple fact it was my friend
Either way, your friends need professional help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
so blow me
No. But if that's the way you swing, I know a few people who like it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
before you make asumptions about me when you know nothing about me prick
Welcome to the internet. What you say in your posts is how people will judge you. Since you had the judgement (or lack of) to post that video, people are going to make assumptions about you and your friends. If you don't want to get shit over that kind of stuff, don't post that shit. It ain't rocket science buddy.
__________________

alvino is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #2542
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

I wouldn't say that video was funny. It was interesting to see how the lizard handled eating the mouse.
__________________

Atomic Rooster is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #2543
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
how about you guys stick to computer knowledge?? you guys dont have common sense and thats for sure.... i did not ONCE laugh at the VIDEO i dident say haha funny video, i was laughing at the simple fact it was my friend so blow me before you make asumptions about me when you know nothing about me prick
And how about you stick to not posting extremely stupid shit and then getting all ancy and butt hurt when people call you out for being an idiot?

We don't have patience for stupid shit, like getting into arguments about us 'not knowing' anything about you. Of coarse we don't know jack shit about you, it's the fucking internet you a dumbass.

Where's YOU'RE common sense?
MikeReiner is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #2544
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

I've missed like the last 4 pages of this huge argument and I'm a bit short on time to read it. Can anyone give me a summary please? Rep will follow accordingly.
JogaBonito1502 is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #2545
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
well your friend is a bit of a jerk if you ask me especially if he finds that funny and does it for entertainment
its actually dangerous to the animal to feed it live as the mouse could scratch it and give it an infection which would be dangerous for the animal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
I Honestly Dont think that's funny,Or Appropiate for this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J03 View Post
Your friends a fool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK31337 View Post
You piece of shit, that's about as funny as cancer. Ian Brady started out abusing animals and look what he ended up doing.

I hope for your sake I don't meet you in real life as I'd like to feed you alive to an animal and watch you suffer, asshead.

Video flagged as animal abuse. I'll be checking back in three days to see if it's gone, you sick ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
It's not inappropriate, but how your friend is acting and how he thinks that is funny is just appalling. He needs help...serious help.



It's not unusual to feed mice to a reptile. My chemistry teacher fed a mouse to her boa constrictor every month because that's just part of her dietary needs. How the kid is enjoying it and having fun doing that is what I find horrifying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
yer but your not usually meant to feed them live mice you can buy mice already killed to feed to the animal as it is safer for the reptile

i agree however he is a jerk for the way he taunts the mouse with the reptile then for enjoying seeing a mouse being killed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
its a little mouse a damn lady would step on it and kill it, my dog used to eat them and i would enjoy seeing it because i dont have anymore annoying little mice in my backyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by J03 View Post
And you're an internet ****tard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK31337 View Post
<3

"Trust me"? Lolololololololololololololololololol you sound a little bit too sure of yourself, sweetheart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner View Post
Looks like you found it humorous.
Of coarse it's going to happen in nature, thats just the way things are, but the fact that the morons in that video are laughing at watching one animal eat another alive is just sick, no matter how 'natural' it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
how about you guys stick to computer knowledge?? you guys dont have common sense and thats for sure.... i did not ONCE laugh at the VIDEO i dident say haha funny video, i was laughing at the simple fact it was my friend so blow me before you make asumptions about me when you know nothing about me prick
Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
I've missed like the last 4 pages of this huge argument and I'm a bit short on time to read it. Can anyone give me a summary please? Rep will follow accordingly.
Just read the posts. You didn't post that far off.
__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #2546
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
I've missed like the last 4 pages of this huge argument and I'm a bit short on time to read it. Can anyone give me a summary please? Rep will follow accordingly.

umm... well, basically the dude posed the video link,and put haha on the end, so a lot of people said he thought it was funny, and reported the video to youtube because its dangerous for the reptile to be fed live mice, but more important the dud was taunting the reptile with the mouse and the mouse with the reptile and laughing and enjoying it.

really sick, so some major flipping out and some poorly thrown rep (someone accidentally negged muz I think), and I think thats about it.
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #2547
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

getignited posted a vid of his friend feeding a live mouse to his snake. we all called him a jerk for posting it. he claims it was just his friend that enjoyed it/found it funny. the argument continues...
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #2548
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Thank you very much. That was very helpful because otherwise I'd have to sort the actual random posts off. Again, thank you. I have to be off now, hopefully I can get on later, and hopefully my parts arrive no later than wednesday (ordered yesterday, saturday)
JogaBonito1502 is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #2549
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
Thank you very much. That was very helpful because otherwise I'd have to sort the actual random posts off. Again, thank you. I have to be off now, hopefully I can get on later, and hopefully my parts arrive no later than wednesday (ordered yesterday, saturday)
I ordered some today for a build for my faily... and some to upgrade my ram and monitor (just one)

should be here on Tuesday from tiger direct, and Wednesday from newegg.
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #2550
Baseband Member
 
Infrared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 91
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #3

Time to intertwine myself into the inner social networks of this forum
!
__________________

__________________
My Beast!
AMD Sempron 3200+ Single Core @ 1.8Ghz Socket 939 | SB400 Amberine Motherboard (Unknown Specs) | 1278mb PC3200 Ram | Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT (Sexy, I know) | 68 GB 7200RPM Hard Drive | Dynex 400W Power Supply
Infrared is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0