Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it really is a small world.

UK31337 said:
I'm amazed to see such a huge fuss over this like it's some kind of big deal... Europe has been near-100% 3G for at least four years now. It's old news and I can't believe that the US still has to see it as something new and exciting.

I'd never even have *heard* of EDGE if it wasn't for the first-gen iPhone, Europe can't comprehend that stone-age technology. In fact, I'm willing to bet that the 3G iPhone was a rush job when Steve Jobs suddenly realised he had a market, outside of North America, which didn't rely on wax tablets and cave paintings to communicate. iPhone without 3G = epic fail in Europe which is probably why Apple did it.

http://www.engadget.com/profile/2076505/

well, about what he said though, its kind of stupid of someone to say that... Great Britian is this big. USA is THIS big... if you get what I mean. US has a lot of open area not covered, so why stick expensive 3g towers in? Its the same thing with gas prices. Most Americans drive much longer distances, so we would never even be able to pay prices like they can suck out of you in the UK... Everything is more bunched togethor there.

Altough America is getting 4g wireless before the UK... In september, 4g wimax XOHM networks are rolling out!!

so apparently I have expensive tastes. I just played a round with some really really nice balls I got for free, and I loved them. I hit a tree and there was no damage to the ball, and my shots were a good 10 yards longer.

considerin im pretty wasted and have had a lot to drink i can still type pretty well :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom