Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon14.gif

Ubuntu and Firefox.

so.... My parents just told me that I'm getting my driver's license before I graduate.

It really sucks because I really don't want to drive, or have to waste time doing stupid crap like the in car or driver's ed. So much for waiting until late in college for learning (then I wouldn't have to sit for 6 months before I get the actual license, and not have to do stupid driving things)

^Where do you live? Where I live you have to hold your permit for nine months no matter what age you are.

I'm in Ohio, and I have to have it for 6 months , but if I have it for than 12 I either have to renew it or start over, or something. Either way I really don't want to use any form of transportation other than my bicycle. The way I see it is if I can drive then I'll drive instead of riding my bike, and I don't want that to happen because thats a lot of exercise I'm mission out on.

That and the can I'd be driving is about to fall apart and I'm tired of fixing it. I want it sold for scrap.

At least with a car you can broaden your horizons. Open yourself to a lot more opportunities, jobs, etc. And just imagine picking up a date on your bike lol :p

At least with a car you can broaden your horizons. Open yourself to a lot more opportunities, jobs, etc. And just imagine picking up a date on your bike lol :p

personally I'd rather pick up a date on my bike than in that "car" trust me... its really bad.

and The only places I could see myself working locally are the local hardware store and a local computer shop. both are five minutes away on bike, and my current job I can get to all of the job sites on my bike easily.

Oh well, then I guess that pretty good for you. You'll probably find yourself riding your bike if you enjoy that more even though the car would be easier.

Bikes are nice for a weekend cruise. I wouldn't mind crusing around with some friends on a nice summer day on a Yamaha R1. :D

You can't survive in California with a bike. You just can't.

Our public transportation is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom