Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my Saitek II keyboard, although I never change the color of the lights on it. Still it is pretty cool.

I like my Saitek II keyboard, although I never change the color of the lights on it. Still it is pretty cool.

Yeah, the backlit keys are pretty neat. I tried the Eclipse II also...I liked it a bit more than the original Eclipse, but it still felt weird and spongy when you typed with it.

Look what I found for $2 at a garage sale:
dscn4666qo4.jpg

Nice, whats it packin'?

dscn4667pb5.jpg

Sweet, how 'bout the tag?

dscn4668ki1.jpg

Cool. Magic question: Does it work?

dscn4669zc2.jpg

Yes it does!

Honestly, all I wanted was the controller, I offered to buy it for $2, but they said to take the whole console, and to take a monitor while I was at it. They had like 8 CRT monitors sitting there, and said I could take 'em all for $5. Only took one though.

This thing was actually kind of nasty when I got it, but a little water and a paper towel fixed that.

This is a fairly old model of the playstation, the one I had already does not have that parallel port or those A/V jacks.

I'm surprised this thing works, these old ones have relatively unreliable CD rom drives (my other one is built like a tank though, 9 years and still works perfectly.)

dude the first playstation has a 34mhz processor and 2mb of ram. it selled for $300 when it first came out

thats insane

i bought one from my work and only paid $25 bucks cause it was an electronic demo. i still have it and it works good. i hardly play it though.

i mostly use it as a cd player...lol

on holiday peeps. having a pretty good time except everyones poor tonight so its verrry boring. meh i could do with sleep. i dont seem to do that here :p
anyway ill write more when i get back. 1 euro for 10 mins on this pc is just horrid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom