Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna do cliffs notes for this thread? I too lazy to read anything beyond Superman being a stud.

oh, and when are we gonna start #4?

Why a #4? And if we do, I like your idea (at least I think it was yours): "The Hijack This Thread" thread.

well, I think that we keep getting new ones.... and well, because I said do

and that was my Idea for a thread, but someone else said that is this thread.

so, superman is living a dramaful life? welcome to the club.

lol, yeah, am I allowed to leave? lol, I'm gonna go crazy if I dont talk to her now... At least I know why she doesnt talk to me though... I have a feeling, either the whole thing is BS, or she has some feelings for me as well... but she doesnt want them to get any stronger, so we kind of avoid each other.... We are both kinda shy around each other, but around other people we are fine, lol.

lol, yeah, am I allowed to leave? lol, I'm gonna go crazy if I dont talk to her now... At least I know why she doesnt talk to me though... I have a feeling, either the whole thing is BS, or she has some feelings for me as well... but she doesnt want them to get any stronger, so we kind of avoid each other.... We are both kinda shy around each other, but around other people we are fine, lol.

Awww.. You should say something to her at least. Or not. (I don't want you to get in a predicament) I know from a girl perspective that guys don't say what they want to say until it is too late, but then again it may get you in trouble, damned if you do and damned if you don't!

lol, well, I am going to try and say something to her... I never get a chance to talk to her though, and I dont want her cousin who lives with her, or a friend she might have over to read over her shoulder... and I gotta say something before her BF comes home from Iraq in a couple weeks... even though he will still be gone for another 4 years or something in the US still though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom