Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 days.

Anyway, anyone see Indiana Jones? It sucked. I dont want to say why, cause it will ruin it. But a huge part of it is because it was written by George Lucas I think. He should stick with futuristic themed movies, instead of trying to bring future stuff into old movies, if ya know what I mean...

Great camera work by good ol spielburg though.

It wasn't that bad. All the Indiana Jones movies have incorporated something futuristic and superstitious. It's just the new one had more futuristic stuff and had that whole Area 51/Alien thing. I like how they put things from the other films as well...like in the beginning you see the Ark from The Raiders of the Lost Ark, when they fly or travel somewhere it shows the map and the line drawing it's way as they travel, etc.

they have persued some personal projects namely dealing with addictions and i know you mean musical personal projects but they are projects none the less.
you never know this might be their final studio album and they might call it quits after this one but whatever happens they will be remembered as being a legend of metal/hard rock.

Matt

Aliens in Indiana Jones? No, that's just bad. I like how they make fun of his age even in the movie, lol. And the refrigerator scene... wtf? And the wterfalls... Over the top, they could have done a better job. It was just a set up for the next series though I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom