Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Wonder What's Next album by Chevelle, Flyleaf, Hurt Vol. 1 and 2, older stuff by Breaking Benjamin, Bush, Crossfade, 10 Years, Evans Blue, Three Days Grace, Helmet. Might not be brutal enough for you but most of it is pretty hard rock, some songs might be a nice change of pace for you. Anyway those are some of my favorites. Hurt is really good if you are into classical influenced stuff, their music is very sound theory-wise and it might surprise you.

I think I'm taking my programming final way too far. Everybody else's is around 150 lines of code. Mine's barely 1/3 done and its 330....

Dude, someone in my school busted his nuts running track on sat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mP6yEFUWew

I kinda feel bad for him, but at the same time I don't.... If you watch carefully, you can see one of my friends stop to pat him see if he's ok, but when he doesn't respond (he's knocked out) my friend just keeps running.

Yeah, he's ok. He has a nice bruise from where the pole hit his stomach. But honestly he had it comming. He was cocky all week about the thing acting like a big-shot in school. Karma came and bit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom