Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the high school drag races at Pacific Raceway is happening tomorrow, and I'm running my stock Neon lol. The real reason I wanna go is so I can see what it's like being down on the track.

i was at work the other day, saw some old guy. reminded me of brookfield. then made me think about him ... its a bit quiet without him :( :confused: lol

i work front desk at a hotel but its a work and live job therefore if im not working during the day then im on call at night hotel is locked but i get to answer doorbells and phone :(

but not for long will be moving out of here so just working overnights sigh i hate them :mad: :(

So funny stories with my truck...
Yesterday 3 friends and I went to film for a movie, Martin, Hannah, and Mindy. We went after school to martins house, and took 2 cars, I went on my own in my truck cause I had to go get gas, and the other 3 went with martin. Well, they had to stop at Hannahs on the way to get a jacket, but got cream cheese instead... Random? Anyway, when we got to martins, both girls wanted to ride in my truck, which only has one passenger seat, so they both rode in the bed togethor. They brought the cream cheese with too... And threw it at martins car, and he threw it back and it exploded all in my bed liner, so now I have a mess back there... lol.
Then we get to the filiming spot, and I find out while we were driving, they wrote all kinds of crap in cream cheese, lol.
So after a lil bit of filming, Hannah finds a golf ball in the field where we are at, and throws it at mindy, who is leaning on my truck 40 feet away, and she misses of course, and nails the top of the cab... Nice little dent up there now...
But w/e, thats all I have for storys. I have to go clean some cream cheese up now...

I'm back. I guess David unbanned me yesterday but I didn't see that until now. Thanks again, David. :D :cool:

I'm back. I guess David unbanned me yesterday but I didn't see that until now. Thanks again, David. :D :cool:

Yeah, David unbanned you when he did Mixx as well. It looks like things are the way they were before all that, which is nice.

So funny stories with my truck...
Yesterday 3 friends and I went to film for a movie, Martin, Hannah, and Mindy. We went after school to martins house, and took 2 cars, I went on my own in my truck cause I had to go get gas, and the other 3 went with martin. Well, they had to stop at Hannahs on the way to get a jacket, but got cream cheese instead... Random? Anyway, when we got to martins, both girls wanted to ride in my truck, which only has one passenger seat, so they both rode in the bed togethor. They brought the cream cheese with too... And threw it at martins car, and he threw it back and it exploded all in my bed liner, so now I have a mess back there... lol.
Then we get to the filiming spot, and I find out while we were driving, they wrote all kinds of crap in cream cheese, lol.
So after a lil bit of filming, Hannah finds a golf ball in the field where we are at, and throws it at mindy, who is leaning on my truck 40 feet away, and she misses of course, and nails the top of the cab... Nice little dent up there now...
But w/e, thats all I have for storys. I have to go clean some cream cheese up now...
So, let me get this straight. There were two girls in your bed and they left a bunch of white stuff all over? Sounds like a fun time to bad you missed out :p

So, let me get this straight. There were two girls in your bed and they left a bunch of white stuff all over? Sounds like a fun time to bad you missed out :p
I konw, too bad I had to be the driver... lol. And one of them is damn hot! lol, the other... eh... both cheerleaders. It was a cheerleader that backed into my truck a couple months ago, now a cheerleader nails it with a golf ball, I think the squad is out to get me, lol.

I went to the high school drags at Pacific Raceway today. My first time doing any kind of official racing. I ran a 16.66 my second race in my stock 05 Neon and bogged a little off the line.

The first race I had no idea what I ran since I accidentally drove by the booth that gives you your time slip. My friend Chris (My name's Chris too, way too common name) called me a "dumb f***" for it. He embarrassed himself later on though.

Chris ran his dad's 03-ish 1.8T Jetta boosted to 22 PSI and supposedly pushing around 260 to the wheels and on 102 octane gas. The first race he spun excessively off the line and ran a 17.5. The second time he missed a shift and somehow got it into 5th or something and ran a 17.3. He wasn't too clear on his explanation, I wonder why. :rolleyes: He's a cool guy though. He's currently building up a 300ZX TT which I really want to see done.

I ran considerably quicker in a car that has over at least 100 less HP than his car. A stock Jetta wagon will run low 16's bone stock.

There were some really quick cars though. An orange SRT-4 on slicks ran mid to high 12's, an EG Civic that ran about the same, and an insane late 60's Cuda that ran 11's because he had to let off. They'll kick you out if you run under 11. No high school kid should be driving a car that quick anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom