Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! Im Ripping my hair out putting DVD's on my new Zen,I have tried AVSoft DVD Ripper,Too Slow.I have tried Xilisoft DVD Ripper,doesnt have right format.I even tried the converter that came with the player,Its a POS as well.Im Downloading SUPER at the moment,HOPEFULLY it can do what i want.

EDIT;Holy Crap! This has got to be the BEST Video Converting Software EVER,It has EVERY Encoder/decoder you could think of! Every option you could think of! For Free Software,this is the cream of the crop.Best of all,It Converted my videos perfect for my zen,and quick too!

Nice find. :)

You could fix the grammar a bit though...I shudder when I see all the lack of spaces in those sentences.

omg im stressed. a red line keeps appearing down the middle of my lappy screen, unless i turn the lappy sideways and hit it (connection problems?...) and ive lost some important work, i had it saved in a few places and ive looked everywhere but its not coming up :(

:D hello all im new here and thans mr mixx for recommending me this place is awesome

Hey there MaineAngel, Welcome to CF... i hope you enjoy yourself here...oh and by the way...This place can B addicting.. :p

Welcome-03-june.gif

Damn, ACTs tommorrow... Just had a monster too, lol. And I have some energy things for tommorrow morning!! Gotta stay awake for those damn ACTs...

omg im stressed. a red line keeps appearing down the middle of my lappy screen, unless i turn the lappy sideways and hit it (connection problems?...) and ive lost some important work, i had it saved in a few places and ive looked everywhere but its not coming up :(

i've had some weird black out problems before w/my lappies screen, but i have never heard of a red line down the center before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom