Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. In what Martial Arts. Not to brag, but I think I can take you on. I've watched plenty of Jackie Chan and Jet-Li movies. I'm going to get my ultimate lesson next weekend. That is, when I was The Forbidden Kingdom starring both of these Martial Arts masters.

I've been out of high school for nearly a year, and it's still kind of hard to believe.

I hate it when people talk about how they can take somebody on, it's like, what, do people itch for a fight so much that they try and pick one by putting people's ability to fight down?

Unless the person your talking about seriously deserves to have their ass kicked, they need to just shut the hell up.

Not referring to you joga, it's just people in general.

I was just kidding. Kind of hard to be sarcastic online. I don't think I could win a fight against the wind lmao. Yeah, I don't like it either.

I disagree. Text does have emotion. You just have to be talented to bring it out. And I can support my statement. Books are all text. If you have read a fiction book or even a non-fiction book (story and characters), which I'm assuming you have, you do feel emotions, and you can tell what the characters in the book feel.

I disagree. Text does have emotion. You just have to be talented to bring it out. And I can support my statement. Books are all text. If you have read a fiction book or even a non-fiction book (story and characters), which I'm assuming you have, you do feel emotions, and you can tell what the characters in the book feel.

Point taken. I have read some books.

I guess what I mean is, when it comes to people chatting, their emotions are not captured most of the time.

There you go. Sorry if you took the part about you reading books as an offense. I didn't quite mean it like that lol. But yes, you're right. People don't usually take the time to accurately express their feelings through text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom