Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow im bored. i need a fosters :(
sucks being in on a sat night without beer. well it was my choice i guess.

im here all on my own ,
and the only reason i ever drink fosters is if i want a cheap getting pissed fuel otherwise it tastes horrible to me

na i love it. used to like carling then moved to this. its a great drink and actually gets me drunk unlike vodka :confused: even 1 fosters will have a tiny effect. i can drink vodka like water

So my friends and I made a couple prank calls to a couple of the girls in our grade, lol. One was lame, cause she figured out I set it up right away, lol.
But the other one was good. I gave my friend this girls number, and he had a sore throat, so his voice was way different, and he called her and said his name was Tom, and he really wanted to talk to her, and he met her once and everything. Then she called back, and asked where they met, and he named the place she worked and said they met there, and said he gor her number from her friend, and he said her name and everything, so it seemed like he really knew her. After a couple calls back and forth, my other friend Jason(just the name he used) answered the phone, said "Tom" was drunk, and just calling random people, and it was all good, lol. So they were ok then, and just as he hangs up, he says, "Love you! Bye"

So a minute later, she calls again, and he talks to her like that never happened, and she just hangs up. Then "Tom" takes the phone 5 minutes later and calls her, then Jason, comes in and yells at him(all staged) and says, WTF, I told you too stop taking my phone! And Tom, says into the Phone, "But I love her!!" And Jason takes it, and you hear Tom yell OWE! in the back ground once, and Jason says into the Phone, "God Damn it..." And hangs up.

The girls friend called once, but she couldnt figure it out either, so it was good. I will play it off like idk what happened it she says anything to me on monday, lol. Cause I was the one that handed out her number, lol.

Fosters is crap, thats why we export it from Australia, nobody here drinks it.

HAHA! Yea, I figured. It's like German lager. Going to Germany is one of my life goals before I die. I must go for 4 things: Autobahn, BMW HQ at Munich, Nurburgring and Oktoberfest. All the best German beer is there...the crap we get here in the US is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom