Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a mod thinks this will cause more flaming than he can remove it, but its just so damn funny i had to post it

<<Deleted>>
funniest pic ever?

^^Nope.

I see he has signed up again already. Unless it is somebody else playing games.
Capture.jpg

I installed Crysis before I left for work. Now it's sitting taunting me from afar.

I hope today goes fast....

I'm thinking about getting Crysis, IDK cause I can never really finish a 1 player game.

Ive been hard at it today trying to find space to put my daughters Christmas presents, Ive thrown loads of stuff out, and filled a sack to take to the charity shop(RSPCA) and I still cant get it all in:( . feeling tired and needing a break I took my dog out for a good walk(1 hour) got back just in time to miss the rain:) feeling refreshed I turn on the TV to watch some Darts and check the football score 1-1 halftime, thats OK, I make a cup-pa for me and the wife watch some more darts and I flick over for the footie score again 2-1 down :mad: then 2-2,a min later 3-2 down:mad: then 3-3:) I never got chance to Finnish watching the darts as it rained goals, the match finished 6-4 up that made my day, cant wait to watch it tonight.

ok so i got back from my cousins house, which was really fun because my uncle has serious $$$$. he has a 50 in DLP screen TV has a ps3 with all excessories and games, a xbox 360 with plenty of accessories and a bunch of games, and just bought his son about $1200 dollars in computer parts, and also bought his other son guitar hero 3 for computer ( which is VERY fun ). and i just hung out there for 3 days and had a blast! just thought i'd share my story with all you guys

what did your daughter get?

What didn't she get!!! Sylvanian family stuff, the Hotel and other houses and figures,Littlest pet shop stuff, Hello kitty cloths(lots of) a dancing game& DVD I cant remember it all it would take all night, to give you a rough idea she had 6 great big sacks to open and it took two and half hours to open the all:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom