Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a Gmod dedicated server set up today! I think it is kinda slow though.

heh, man i'm tired...my uncle went deer hunting today and got his first deer of the season, but he couldn't get it out from where it died..so i offered to help him drag her out, he has a bad knee from a prior hunting accident so it's hard for him to do some of the things he used to...so i drug the deer up a steep a** hill for him to the truck...jeez it was heavy, it was about a 100-110lb year old doe:eek: but by god i got her out...took me for frickin' ever though:p

The Xbox 360 update to support DivX and XviD is amazing!

No more transcoding, as soon as I download movies I can stream them directly to my Xbox and watch them on the HDTV.

Freestyler how do you stream to your 360? I've been trying for frickin ever to. I have WMP11 and my WMP even recognizes my 360 over my network, and my 360 is updated already with the december update so i know it's up to date...but on my 360 it always fails to find a PC...haha I have read the guides on xbox.com as well as 3rd part websites:confused:

Weird...as soon as I enable media sharing in WMP11 my 360 can recognize it.
Try going to the System section of the dashboard > Network Settings > Test Media Connection

You sure the service is running on your PC properly? Look for like wmpnetwk.exe in task manager.

If it is, then I'm thinking it's got to be a problem with your network..

Yeah I see wmpnetwk.exe, what exactly does that mean? is it something like a port in my router being blocked?:confused:

Well that's good, that's the service for sharing media over the network. Basically it means your computer is working right as far as I can tell...

It's hard to tell. Do you have a crossover cable that you could directly connect your computer to your 360 with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom