Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another blue screen of death im getting sick of this bullshi* omfg Im about to go buy a whole new computer because I am getting sick of these blue screens!!!
I have no virus
no spyware
reformatted last week
under device manager all my hardware is fine This is annoying as all hell!!!!

try rolling back some of your drivers

My point is proven.

i admit things when im wrong, just this time i wasnt, i was just given the wrong info. i dont have time to check if something is right evertime i hear something.

Spreading the wrong information means your wrong its like saying well my buddy told me driving drunk was legal officer I swear! And then him saying oh I guess since you were wrongly informed its ok...

Maybe you should just give him a break bud. Get off everyone's backs, there's a point where you can take it too far, and it's beyond being funny anymore, it's just obnoxious ;)

yeah I could...but nah ;)

Maybe you want everything in the world sugar coated?. Besides i have been called worse things than obnoxious....take more than that to bother me.

yeah I could...but nah ;)

Maybe you want everything in the world sugar coated?. Besides i have been called worse things than obnoxious....take more than that to bother me.
I wasn't trying to insult you...
Why be mean to people though? What do you get out of it? Why not just be cool to everyone, or if you can't, just not say anything at all?

No offence dude but do you really call that mean? If I was being mean i would be banned. Forums are for debating subjects and differences of opinion are bound to occur...what is the problem with debating it?.....and being the random chit chat thread I am chitting and chatting. Just as you have taken offence by me questioning rudster i took offence over this quote from Rudster to Jon .."thats what my dads friend told us, i believe him over you, he has been selling TV's\Home Theater Systmes for 25+ years now, im pretty sure he would know." No difference really.

I never said I took offense, I'm just saying I think you need to give people a break once in a while. Although I do see where you're coming from now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom