Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats hard man, been there and done that, I had to change jobs once as it was too difficult.

I want to just drop of of the earth! Grr I really do Hate life I swear to god
She complain about she tries to make me happy and how I'm always pissed of but IDK YTF I'm always pissed off or depressed its a big problem I am always pissed off or depressed....She says she tries to make me happy then does this? Hmm wow....

Maybe you need to have a look at yourself? If you are always pissed off and depressed maybe you need to go and talk to someone. Maybe she feels too uncomfortable around you if you are like that all the time. I am not trying to pick an argument, just my opinion.

well on a lighter note, this morning on the way to school i convinced my dad to let our next main pc be a custom build and he's gonna let me build it:)

well on a lighter note, this morning on the way to school i convinced my dad to let our next main pc be a custom build and he's gonna let me build it:)

That sounds like fun, i know you'll have fun doing it too...especially picking out the parts for it. :p

I talked to her and I don't hate her and she doesn't hate me we talked stuff out...

Good to hear man.

This is kinda personal but I myself am 17 but I was diagnosed with depression when I was 14. I was the typical kid playing football, guitar video games etc at a public school but my first serious relationship started in 2005 and when it ended in 2006, I hit the wall because of the paticular circumstances. The guy that was my best friend from like 2002 to late 2005 went behind my back about it and she had feelings for him cause he was always online MSN talkin to her. I did somethin pretty drastic I regret so it was a shit year for me but I'm pretty happy now, focusing on my band, I just don't socialize with those 2 anymore.

I've been seeing to a counselor for a fair while now but just cause I'm using anti-depressants. I know it's hard to just forget somebody if you still have feelings for them but maybe let her know you've gotta sort out a few things for yourself because how you feel right now would complicate a friendly relationship - or something along those lines, it may need time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom