Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt realise the skype icon turns green when your online haha, damn i need to stay logged in just for the pretty color :p

dude, robber, you use the same screen name as my cousin....
That's funny, rol3l3er has the same IP address as a "rudster816rules" who is a member but has never made a post, got the wind up I reckon, obviously nothing to do with you though mate.

OMG , sometimes ip's match no reason to get suspicious , i would like to see if you IP has ever matched
, i mean why are you checking out the IP of every new users anyway

Big deal. You shouldn't even be able to check IPs.

OMG , sometimes ip's match no reason to get suspicious , i would like to see if you IP has ever matched

Because he trusts nobody. Everytime a new member comes, he'll open his mouth if their IP is even similar to that of another user.
God forbid they have the same ISP and live in the same town or something.

Sigh, as you saw, I went straight to our genuine Rudster, I didn't want him to think that he had any connection with rudster816 rules, as to my IP it matches no one elses, David PM'd me & comfirmed that, & the fact that I can fiind out IP's as another member said, that power he can take away any time he likes!!, it's an embarrassment to me!

its not a big deal to check someones ip's. it was fine.

i guessing he made up a fake email and didnt realize you needed a new one, my cuz was talking about getting a new computer when he was over here. i guess ill have to make a phone call, either that or he will show up again, this is quite weird. i know he has seen me on this forum before, didnt know he memorized the URL though.

just dont ban either of them for multiple accounts...he is just 11 if he is my cousin. :D which it has to be...either that or it is the biggest coincendce i have ever seen

meh, you cannot come part of our random thread n00by. get out!!

dude wtf is your problem, why are you so rude to everybody, you act like your better than him just because you have more posts. i really wish you would grow up and treat people with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom