Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-22-2007, 07:55 PM   #121
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
cos i am near curry mile there are laods of places , there is also a spar but thats a rip off and a tesco which isnt too bad , then there is subway which is kinda expensive but nice
i know. you constantly tell me about all the cool things near you
although them chav groups near you kind of put me off
__________________

__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #122
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
i know. you constantly tell me about all the cool things near you
although them chav groups near you kind of put me off
what chav people lol
and yeah i do prolly tell you a lil bit too much
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #123
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

i meant that party and shooting,
and you just mention all the food places too much, jealousy lol
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 08:13 PM   #124
Fully Optimized
 
hascet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,218
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

What does everyone think of my avatar?
hascet is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #125
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

a clearer font and if the flames could keep moving it would be better, theres a bit of a pause
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #126
Fully Optimized
 
mongoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,021
Send a message via AIM to mongoman
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
whos getting worked up lol. muz doesnt seem to mind, mongo is just confused, and i know the score already
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
i was only disappointed that mongo loves muz more than me, but its cool.

anywayy lets get this thread back to normal, whatever that was...
lol i wasn't confused and i don't love muz haha.........
__________________
||Intel Core i5 @ 4.1ghz||Intel DP55KG||Corsair 750w psu||8gb G. Skill ram||120gb intel ssd 2x 1.5tb WD Green||MSI Gtx 970||
mongoman is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #127
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

Hey, tell me if you think this is a bit wierd:
There is this kid at our school, hes a softmore, and he has some social retardation issues you could say. He does what anyone tells him too, and he thinks its funny. Like the other day, they had free food at teh end of lunch, my friend said, "Go grab a bunch, than give it too the lunch lady and say, "I dont want this shit." And walk away, so the kid does it. The same lunch period, which is supposed to be the kids study hall, at the end of lunch, he says, should I go stand on a table? And than he leaves. Didnt stand on a table. He also will stand in or right outside teh bathroom for hours, its a bit wierd, he is just watching.
So now, there are all these rumors that he is bringing a gun to school. Like one person said, he told the guidance counselor he is bringing one. He also told one kid "when he brings a gun, he wont shoot you" To the kid, and I asked someone that overheard it, and they said, "Dont worry about it..."
He considers me and some other kids his friends, so thats good, but its just a bit wierd. My friends dont make up rumors, and this is what they saw. On his notebook, he has, Virginia Tech, written all over the back, and the date of the shooting.
Also, my other friend said he saw the kid making his hand like a gun, and making gun noises...

People are starting to get scared. We might all just be paranoid, but I'm worrired a little, not for myself, but for others.
My friend is going to talk to his dad, cause he is the chief of police, but idk.

The kid considers me a friend, even tho I tease him with diabetes, lol. I have it, and I'll give him like a granola bar, and say, wanna try some diabetes or something like that, lol. And he is like, "Shit" Thats all he says, he'll just say it randomly too. Its hard not too laugh, lol.

Kids wierd.
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 09:24 PM   #128
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
a clearer font and if the flames could keep moving it would be better, theres a bit of a pause
x2

Otherwise it's pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Hey, tell me if you think this is a bit wierd:
There is this kid at our school, hes a softmore, and he has some social retardation issues you could say. He does what anyone tells him too, and he thinks its funny. Like the other day, they had free food at teh end of lunch, my friend said, "Go grab a bunch, than give it too the lunch lady and say, "I dont want this shit." And walk away, so the kid does it. The same lunch period, which is supposed to be the kids study hall, at the end of lunch, he says, should I go stand on a table? And than he leaves. Didnt stand on a table. He also will stand in or right outside teh bathroom for hours, its a bit wierd, he is just watching.
So now, there are all these rumors that he is bringing a gun to school. Like one person said, he told the guidance counselor he is bringing one. He also told one kid "when he brings a gun, he wont shoot you" To the kid, and I asked someone that overheard it, and they said, "Dont worry about it..."
He considers me and some other kids his friends, so thats good, but its just a bit wierd. My friends dont make up rumors, and this is what they saw. On his notebook, he has, Virginia Tech, written all over the back, and the date of the shooting.
Also, my other friend said he saw the kid making his hand like a gun, and making gun noises...

People are starting to get scared. We might all just be paranoid, but I'm worrired a little, not for myself, but for others.
My friend is going to talk to his dad, cause he is the chief of police, but idk.

The kid considers me a friend, even tho I tease him with diabetes, lol. I have it, and I'll give him like a granola bar, and say, wanna try some diabetes or something like that, lol. And he is like, "Shit" Thats all he says, he'll just say it randomly too. Its hard not too laugh, lol.

Kids wierd.
Weird.
LA061 is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #129
Baseband Member
 
Biohazardfate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Hey, tell me if you think this is a bit wierd:
There is this kid at our school, hes a softmore, and he has some social retardation issues you could say. He does what anyone tells him too, and he thinks its funny. Like the other day, they had free food at teh end of lunch, my friend said, "Go grab a bunch, than give it too the lunch lady and say, "I dont want this shit." And walk away, so the kid does it. The same lunch period, which is supposed to be the kids study hall, at the end of lunch, he says, should I go stand on a table? And than he leaves. Didnt stand on a table. He also will stand in or right outside teh bathroom for hours, its a bit wierd, he is just watching.
So now, there are all these rumors that he is bringing a gun to school. Like one person said, he told the guidance counselor he is bringing one. He also told one kid "when he brings a gun, he wont shoot you" To the kid, and I asked someone that overheard it, and they said, "Dont worry about it..."
He considers me and some other kids his friends, so thats good, but its just a bit wierd. My friends dont make up rumors, and this is what they saw. On his notebook, he has, Virginia Tech, written all over the back, and the date of the shooting.
Also, my other friend said he saw the kid making his hand like a gun, and making gun noises...

People are starting to get scared. We might all just be paranoid, but I'm worrired a little, not for myself, but for others.
My friend is going to talk to his dad, cause he is the chief of police, but idk.

The kid considers me a friend, even tho I tease him with diabetes, lol. I have it, and I'll give him like a granola bar, and say, wanna try some diabetes or something like that, lol. And he is like, "Shit" Thats all he says, he'll just say it randomly too. Its hard not too laugh, lol.

Kids wierd.
thats scary yo, thats not paranoia man look at all the signs keep me up dated kk
__________________
The bass, the vibe, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal.- MindlessSelfIndulgence
Biohazardfate is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #130
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

I'll keep you updated, if I'm still around... No, I dont think he is smart enough to do much. He will mess something up, and he isnt very sneaky. He'll get it knocked out of his hands if were to try. He isnt smart enough. At least, thats what I tell myself.
__________________

__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0