Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 07:55 PM   #121
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
cos i am near curry mile there are laods of places , there is also a spar but thats a rip off and a tesco which isnt too bad , then there is subway which is kinda expensive but nice
i know. you constantly tell me about all the cool things near you
although them chav groups near you kind of put me off

Old 10-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #122
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
i know. you constantly tell me about all the cool things near you
although them chav groups near you kind of put me off
what chav people lol
and yeah i do prolly tell you a lil bit too much

Old 10-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #123
Golden Master

i meant that party and shooting,
and you just mention all the food places too much, jealousy lol
Old 10-22-2007, 08:13 PM   #124
Fully Optimized

What does everyone think of my avatar?
Old 10-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #125
Golden Master

a clearer font and if the flames could keep moving it would be better, theres a bit of a pause
Old 10-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #126
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman

Quote:
whos getting worked up lol. muz doesnt seem to mind, mongo is just confused, and i know the score already
Quote:
i was only disappointed that mongo loves muz more than me, but its cool.

anywayy lets get this thread back to normal, whatever that was...
lol i wasn't confused and i don't love muz haha.........
Old 10-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #127
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

Hey, tell me if you think this is a bit wierd:
There is this kid at our school, hes a softmore, and he has some social retardation issues you could say. He does what anyone tells him too, and he thinks its funny. Like the other day, they had free food at teh end of lunch, my friend said, "Go grab a bunch, than give it too the lunch lady and say, "I dont want this shit." And walk away, so the kid does it. The same lunch period, which is supposed to be the kids study hall, at the end of lunch, he says, should I go stand on a table? And than he leaves. Didnt stand on a table. He also will stand in or right outside teh bathroom for hours, its a bit wierd, he is just watching.
So now, there are all these rumors that he is bringing a gun to school. Like one person said, he told the guidance counselor he is bringing one. He also told one kid "when he brings a gun, he wont shoot you" To the kid, and I asked someone that overheard it, and they said, "Dont worry about it..."
He considers me and some other kids his friends, so thats good, but its just a bit wierd. My friends dont make up rumors, and this is what they saw. On his notebook, he has, Virginia Tech, written all over the back, and the date of the shooting.
Also, my other friend said he saw the kid making his hand like a gun, and making gun noises...

People are starting to get scared. We might all just be paranoid, but I'm worrired a little, not for myself, but for others.
My friend is going to talk to his dad, cause he is the chief of police, but idk.

The kid considers me a friend, even tho I tease him with diabetes, lol. I have it, and I'll give him like a granola bar, and say, wanna try some diabetes or something like that, lol. And he is like, "Shit" Thats all he says, he'll just say it randomly too. Its hard not too laugh, lol.

Kids wierd.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:24 PM   #128
Golden Master

Quote:
a clearer font and if the flames could keep moving it would be better, theres a bit of a pause
x2

Otherwise it's pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
There is this kid at our school, hes a softmore, and he has some social retardation issues you could say. He does what anyone tells him too, and he thinks its funny. Like the other day, they had free food at teh end of lunch, my friend said, "Go grab a bunch, than give it too the lunch lady and say, "I dont want this shit." And walk away, so the kid does it. The same lunch period, which is supposed to be the kids study hall, at the end of lunch, he says, should I go stand on a table? And than he leaves. Didnt stand on a table. He also will stand in or right outside teh bathroom for hours, its a bit wierd, he is just watching.
So now, there are all these rumors that he is bringing a gun to school. Like one person said, he told the guidance counselor he is bringing one. He also told one kid "when he brings a gun, he wont shoot you" To the kid, and I asked someone that overheard it, and they said, "Dont worry about it..."
He considers me and some other kids his friends, so thats good, but its just a bit wierd. My friends dont make up rumors, and this is what they saw. On his notebook, he has, Virginia Tech, written all over the back, and the date of the shooting.
Also, my other friend said he saw the kid making his hand like a gun, and making gun noises...

People are starting to get scared. We might all just be paranoid, but I'm worrired a little, not for myself, but for others.
My friend is going to talk to his dad, cause he is the chief of police, but idk.

The kid considers me a friend, even tho I tease him with diabetes, lol. I have it, and I'll give him like a granola bar, and say, wanna try some diabetes or something like that, lol. And he is like, "Shit" Thats all he says, he'll just say it randomly too. Its hard not too laugh, lol.

Kids wierd.
Weird.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #129
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post

Kids wierd.
thats scary yo, thats not paranoia man look at all the signs keep me up dated kk
Old 10-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #130
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

I'll keep you updated, if I'm still around... No, I dont think he is smart enough to do much. He will mess something up, and he isnt very sneaky. He'll get it knocked out of his hands if were to try. He isnt smart enough. At least, thats what I tell myself.