Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colchester is a nice town.. i go there for college once a week..

That was a good match, some of the ref's decisions were bizarre though.

I've spent the weekend and today in bed with food poisoning, wasn't fun at all..

just bought all the parts i need for my new computer minus the motherboard....and it was around £206.... ouch! :(

Colchester is a nice town.. i go there for college once a week..

That was a good match, some of the ref's decisions were bizarre though.

I've spent the weekend and today in bed with food poisoning, wasn't fun at all..

Yeah we had a really nice chinese buffet there, can't remember the name of it though. We then proceeded to hit a number of different bars and stuff, went to this one pub and it was like an old theatre, where we sat it was on the stage, and when you looked up, they had all dummies and mannikins in the gallery, well freaked us out lol.

We ended up staying at the Riverside hotel for the night, well sweet it was.

As for the game, I thought it was a good one, really good to see Ramos make some major decisions for change, although confused the hell out of me.

Can't believe Defoe missed the penalty though, was pig sick about that.

Hope your feeling better now mate

mmm 5 rasberry doughnuts from morrisons.
only 55p, and taste great. beat the other supermarkets by far. its just a pity im so greedy :p

I have just got back from visiting the folks down south, had a sweet weekend, was taken out for dinner on the friday night, by my friends, and it was delicious.

On the saturday I met up with an old friend in Colchester, hit the pubs and she was looking so damn fine........she now wants to go on holiday with me in the new year.......

Then the sunday, it was watching the Spurs/Spammers game on TV with the family, followed by a fat roast dinner, and a few beers.......was spoilt rotton, and the driving wasn't too bad either.......now out for a few beers....no work till wednesday.
Glad you had a good time with your friends, which restaurant?, was it in the curry mile, or Buffet Metro perhaps, a new one just opened.

Yeah we had a really nice chinese buffet there, can't remember the name of it though. We then proceeded to hit a number of different bars and stuff, went to this one pub and it was like an old theatre, where we sat it was on the stage, and when you looked up, they had all dummies and mannikins in the gallery, well freaked us out lol.

We ended up staying at the Riverside hotel for the night, well sweet it was.

As for the game, I thought it was a good one, really good to see Ramos make some major decisions for change, although confused the hell out of me.

Can't believe Defoe missed the penalty though, was pig sick about that.

Hope your feeling better now mate

cool, sounds like you had a great evening, im going out with the guys from work for a chinese buffet next friday, which will be good. I havnt been out in Colchester for a while, would be interesting to go there some time again, but i stick with Harlow for now, cause its an easy walk home from the town center. it was a good game, and i was impressed that he actually made some decisions, but with Jol, i cant help but think that his last few months he wasnt really too interested because of what the board had been up to.. i still say that the board should have gone not the manager, but its all in the past.. that was an awful penalty though, he did exactly the same as he did last year, and the keeper had done his homework and went the same way as he went last time.. shame, woulda been a good win for us.

cheers mate, still havnt eaten anything, but i am feeling a bit better now.. havnt eaten anything proper since thursday (friday i had a few nibbles at the funeral, and thats what made me ill.. since then ive been sick as a pig)

No it was in Hatfield Peveral, called the Blue Strawberry.

The food was absolutely delicious...........

http://www.bluestrawberrybistrot.co.uk/
Looks a nice place, I had a look at the prices for a set meal, that's about what I'll be paying for a Christmas lunch at a local restaurant called God's Providence.
This is the first time I've done this, I spend the day quietly at home as a rule, watching TV & getting my own lunch, this year I thought I'd do something different, I feel very 'down' at this time of the year being on my own.
BTW, the restaurant got that name because Newport was 90% destroyed by fire in the 17th century & it was one of only three buildings that survived, look it up on Google it has it's own website you'll find it very interesting Joe.

the fact that nobody used it, they would still go ahead and make just as many threads, so it was just a wast of space IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom