Random Chit Chat

Yeah, most of my friends gets lost and confused.

I tried talking to them once in awhile, they either never respond back, or they stop the conversation out of nowhere.

Yea. Why do they do that? I mean I have better conversations with strangers most of the time yet i've known my mates for years.

Saying that they do make contact when they need advice on computers/laptops, computer parts, computer repairs and electronic diagnosis.

Lol that sounds familiar. 'My 12 year old Dell laptop only runs off wall power.'

no duh it's got a 12 year old battery. People are stupid.

Of course my favorite example of stupidity was this guy at best buy who was freaking out because his 8400 GS could not play crysis at max settings. Lmao.

Of course my favorite example of stupidity was this guy at best buy who was freaking out because his 8400 GS could not play crysis at max settings. Lmao.

lol!

I wonder how the peeps at best buy resolved this one...

"Ok sir well what you need is a new computer. What color mouse would you like with it sir?"

Idk what your guys issues are?

but i talk to most people on there, an keep others on there to just keep in touch time to time from High School/College.
plus FB helped me meet a new friend through a mutual friend an shes awesome. so....hmm...

Though some of my status's i put people dont catch on except for a few lol

lol!

I wonder how the peeps at best buy resolved this one...

"Ok sir well what you need is a new computer. What color mouse would you like with it sir?"

The best buy idiot said to go SLI.

Then I was like 'ummm no. That will still be nowhere near maxxing crysis'
then the best buy guy got mad at me and said he knows what he is doing, hence why he works there and I don't.

So yeah I told the guy what cards will max it (only two at the time lol) and left.

I think the person was very confused after that.

Back
Top Bottom