Random Chit Chat

Why does the "www" matter in the URL? Like, for instance, I'm logged on in the "www" site. But if you go to just "http://computerfo....etc" it makes me login? I don't get that. Never did understand that. Quite annoying actually.

cookies.

they are site specific,

Woot! My copy of SSFIV is shipping out soon. Should get it tomorrow.

EDIT - Also, 2 weeks of school left, and a month and a half till I go to China. Yay!
I gotta hurry up and transfer before then. I still need to request my high school transcript though. I was thinking of taking a year off and work my ass of, then go back to school if I can't do it in time. I don't like doing late registration as it is an waste of time and money.

I saw. It's "new" but you'll definitely drop back in the CPU region, now.

I'm still not sure about that. 470 vs 5850 is very close. And it really depends what the limitations are.

Did the seller state that the box was not closed? Hence the card being cheap...?

I just fancied a change, something new to play with. I wasn't set on getting more performance although I'm hoping it'll be even/better than the E3110 apart from in SuperPI of course.

If I wasn't so tight I probably would have kept the 5850, but I have such a hard time getting my wallet out :D

I just bought two powercolor 5750 1GBs. Quadfire will be mine, assuming I can come up with a way to get a dual slot card into a single slot.

Pci express riser maybe? They're pretty expensive though.

Time for the ultimate test of ati drivers. Every clock speed will be different in cards that do not match (one is a 5770) with eyefinity enabled. If this works, I can shut all those nvidia fanboys up.

Back
Top Bottom