Random Chit Chat

There's a new update for the PS3. Apparently this is to get ready for 3D stereoscopic gaming. They said you will need an 3D ready Sony Bravia TV.

Kinda wish that I can play in 3D, however, I don't have the money for the TV and glasses. I am not about to buy extra glasses for my friends and family, and don't want them to buy it themselves either. I guess I will have to wait a year or two for 3D gaming. For now, I will play anaglyphs for 30 minutes, and come out with an headache. :D

I'm using the Red/Cyan because nvidia made me buy 10 of them.

EDIT - I think I know what happened to my old Zune. The battery cord is kinda damaged, so I think the battery is supplying the device.

I think it's still plausible.
Depends if there's going to be a party to port the game. Fable and Halo were both ported by different parties IIRC.

No. Actually, I applaud you for not paying $20 for a DAMN MOVIE. Good job Lego *pats on back*. If I need BluRay, I'll borrow from Uncle Torrence. It's why I pay Auntie Bandwidth each month, FFS. F-in rich-ass big business. Hate it.

Yes, the movie is too epic for DVD and Blu-Ray. :p

How you liking it so far?

No. Actually, I applaud you for not paying $20 for a DAMN MOVIE. Good job Lego *pats on back*. If I need BluRay, I'll borrow from Uncle Torrence. It's why I pay Auntie Bandwidth each month, FFS. F-in rich-ass big business. Hate it.

Don't like buying movies?

Back
Top Bottom