Random Chit Chat

I eventually got it, I just kept hitting it. But it sounds like what Sniper is saying would be right. Just hit Windows key while pressing print screen.

Not to be narcissistic, but I feel like a Ferrari at a Corvette club. :|
I've got no one to bench against that's in my performance class, in the GPU region at least. I feel a little left out. *QQ*

I still would have settled for a GTX260, but it doesn't have DX11. And I wanted to have that technology under the belt. And when I saw Fermi was equipped with multiple tessellation units (one per SM) I was hooked.

Not to be narcissistic, but I feel like a Ferrari at a Corvette club. :|
I've got no one to bench against that's in my performance class, in the GPU region at least. I feel a little left out. *QQ*

Don't underestimate Corvettes. They may be American, crude and cheap, but they're damned good cars. Don't forget the Corvette ZR1 is one of the fastest production cars in the world around the Nurburgring.

That said, I get your comparison. I don't see why a GTX 470 is even necessary at all. Total overkill and pointless use of money in my opinion. Whatever floats your boat though.

I still would have settled for a GTX260, but it doesn't have DX11. And I wanted to have that technology under the belt. And when I saw Fermi was equipped with multiple tessellation units (one per SM) I was hooked.

I'm gonna check how well DX11 do before I actually get one. So far, there is only about 1-2 games that uses DX10.
Right now, I am just going to enjoy my 8800GT SLI. :p

Don't underestimate Corvettes. They may be American, crude and cheap, but they're damned good cars. Don't forget the Corvette ZR1 is one of the fastest production cars in the world around the Nurburgring.

That said, I get your comparison. I don't see why a GTX 470 is even necessary at all. Total overkill and pointless use of money in my opinion. Whatever floats your boat though.

The ZR1 is complete kickass. I suppose I should rephrase my statement. I feel like a F430 at a C5 Z06 meet.

Believe it or not, even at only 1440x900, some games bog down this card.

Back
Top Bottom