Random Chit Chat

Well, the game I am trying to record needs to maintain an 59-60 FPS. If it dips down to 58FPS and below, then the game will show lag.
My guess is that it's the dual core. I didn't get any performance gains when I did an 1:1 ratio of my FSB and RAM speed.

I'm gonna try putting in another 1GB in it tomorrow (though it's going to lower my speed to 667mhz, and maybe screw up my OC).

Haha, yeah, it's a fighting game. I should open up my resource thing the next time I record, and see which one is at/near 100%.

EDIT - Does anyone know if there is a way where I can play the game with my desktop, but record with my laptop?
Like how the people at school can monitor what students are watching, but instead of monitoring, I record what's happening.

EDIT 2 - Hey Grant, how high do you think I can OC my CPU without risking it being fried?

The E7200 is an older Wolfdale. You shouldn't have any problems banking 3.8-4.0 Watch your temps.

I can hit that with my E5300.

And what you're talking about is a freeware program. They can monitor what you're doing but I think the graphics quality is HIGHLY reduced in order to make it viewable over an internet connection.

I just heard the most interesting thing on the radio today. some scientists conducted a test on people on their death bed( who agreed to it of course) and they had them on a sensitive scale and they found that the human body loses 21g at the moment of death. This seemed to happen in every trial that they conducted. So something at the moment of death weighing 21g leaves your body.

I just found this to be weird yet interesting and thought I'd share it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2004/feb/19/science.science - He sounds a bit nuts to me.

Actually, Teny, I have to come back and edit that. I keep forgetting you have the XFX 680i LT. Your OC may start getting fuzzy and unstable a little bit after 3GHz. I'll continue all this in your OC thread.

Haha I remember the Lian Li spider, ridiculous video lol.

ya, they got some nice clean looking cases.
If i ever getting around to making a dedicated HTPC so my rig can go back to my bedroom. Im probably going to use one of them cases for it.

Thanks to Grant, I got my CPU to 3.65Ghz. It seems like I can finally record with Fraps and maintain an 60FPS on the game I am trying to record. Gonna run P95 for a couple hours.

Back
Top Bottom