Random Chit Chat

I just heard the most interesting thing on the radio today. some scientists conducted a test on people on their death bed( who agreed to it of course) and they had them on a sensitive scale and they found that the human body loses 21g at the moment of death. This seemed to happen in every trial that they conducted. So something at the moment of death weighing 21g leaves your body.

I just found this to be weird yet interesting and thought I'd share it.

you do realize that when a person dies they also.... relieve themselves to

What's the best program (the one that uses the least resource) to use to record PC gameplay?
Seems like adding another 8800GT didn't help, so it's either my CPU or RAM.

....i just had someone ask me how long to cook 2 minute noodles for....
facepalm1.jpg
I texted my friend that there was going to be a lunar eclipse that night, he texts back "where?"

I started to play FFXIII, and so far, everything is at 1080p. Which I find weird because people said the movies are 1080p while the gameplay is 720p. Hmm, maybe I should get further.

What's the best program (the one that uses the least resource) to use to record PC gameplay?
Seems like adding another 8800GT didn't help, so it's either my CPU or RAM.

what kind of DDR2 you using?

All my gameplay footage is all using FRAPS.

im about to upload 3 new vids right now actually

What do you mean what kind of DDR2?

EDIT - The Lost Planet 2 Demo is a lot more fun playing in multiplayer than it is in single player.

personaly, id say it could be either your ram dosnt match your fsb, or just that its a dual core proc.

but either way, adding a second 8800 should have given some sort of performance increase when recording gameplay.

with my rig this is what i get when i record.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sniperviper21

my new vids are on there, 2 from UT3, and one from clear skies.

tho there not fully processed yet so there a bit grainy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxf5zAPTirc&feature=related
someone over did it lol.

Back
Top Bottom