Random Chit Chat

^^probably blew one of those huge capacitors. That happened to one of out old computers and the mobo was fried afterward.
Does everything else still work?

Caps blow? Does it smell really bad?

Yes.

There were three explosions (?!) before I managed to get it unplugged. Can't jump it or make it do crap now. It was also so hot that it nearly burned me when I tried taking out of the case.

Does everything else still work?

see the thread I made in hardware. There is really weird stuff happening now.

Actually the psu in the old computer we had here made a farting noise for about 10 sec. I was just standing there paralyzed with shock when it happened

Yes.
There were three explosions (?!) before I managed to get it unplugged. Can't jump it or make it do crap now. It was also so hot that it nearly burned me when I tried taking out of the case.
Foothead, how did you end up with that name anyway?

Actually the psu in the old computer we had here made a farting noise for about 10 sec. I was just standing there paralyzed with shock when it happened

LOL, nice. Was everything OK?

I told my dad that we needed a better PSU when we were building this thing (it was my brother's Christmas present) but he wanted to use the old one we had lying in the corner.

I think it's time for an antec or corsair one.

Foothead, how did you end up with that name anyway?

It was from some old MTV show I used to watch a long time ago.

LOL, nice. Was everything OK?

No the mobo was a goner and the light bulb in the room exploded for some reason aswell like WTF and the monitor still works even today but has a line of stuck pixels which came up right after the incident

Back
Top Bottom