Random Chit Chat

am i the only one.

or can you tell when you meet someone an get to know them, that they will always be in your life in some form or another for ever

They won't. Adobe Flash absolutley wrecks your battery life.

Doubt it. If anything, better applications will pop out as a result.
It might do, but then so does playing video's. It would only waste your battery if you where using flash - I'm sure that video's played via HTML5 will waste just as much battery as if they where played through flash.

you mean J got a new Avatar? lol\

ok

so how do you get to that scaling thing for an ATI card, because my rez is at 1080 but its not taking up the whole screen area on the TV. i cant find the damn slider thing

This confused me when I got my 1080p monitor but you have to click the right triangle to get the overscan option:

well I almost had mac osx leopard running in virtualbox today but it threw some critical error upon booting. I think it had something to do with it being a vmware image and I was using virtualbox.

AFAIK, VirtualBox is an x86 emulator rather than a virtual machine. Why don't you use VMware player? That's free. Registration required. I use OS X on my desktop.

4502220926_63c47f5c97_b.jpg

Picked up a Steelseries Experience I-1 mouse pad because my Deathadder jitters on my Purertrak Talent. This thing is ridiculously smooth and it reduced the liftoff distance for my Deathadder.

I dont even have a mouse mat lol, just my desc

am i the only one.

or can you tell when you meet someone an get to know them, that they will always be in your life in some form or another for ever

and yeah i have once years ago, and still friends with them :)

I just got a pic of all my graphics cards together (except the 4850 x2)
This picture is made of awesome.

dsci0314.jpg

I missed out on that 8800 GT btw. I went to buy it, and someone else just had. :(

Back
Top Bottom