Random Chit Chat

From my experience it does not have flash support as of now but who knows on future releases. I don't think apple will allow any flash. Also with the upcoming release of iphone os 4.0 developers must use apple's proprietary development tools which means no simple ports for apps like facebook and twitter and other multiplatform programs. They will have to be done from scratch which will result in fewer apps being made. I'd just ditch the iphone if I were you and get something with android.

OS 4 will be incompatible the iPhone.

I want a nexus one, but idk if I want to pay the extra $20/month for the same plan I am getting now.

From my experience it does not have flash support as of now but who knows on future releases. I don't think apple will allow any flash.

They won't. Adobe Flash absolutley wrecks your battery life.

They will have to be done from scratch which will result in fewer apps being made. I'd just ditch the iphone if I were you and get something with android.
Doubt it. If anything, better applications will pop out as a result.

Hey Teny, you finally got a new avatar.

Is that bad? Haha.

Anyways, I think I'm just gonna go with the $50 arcade stick for now, and if I start to get more serious on the stick, then I will buy some parts upgrade.

so how do you get to that scaling thing for an ATI card, because my rez is at 1080 but its not taking up the whole screen area on the TV. i cant find the damn slider thing

Shouldn't it be in the Catalyst CP?

Back
Top Bottom