Random Chit Chat

No!!! The cheap ones are horrible. I have one of these.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/5JH82?Pid=search
5JH82_AS01.JPG

looks like a good iron, weller makes good stuff, and anything over 25W i wouldn't recommend for on board soldering.

also, remember to never mix silver solder with lead solder

true, but i still wouldnt recommend a 150$+ iron for someone who just tinkers around with it, and doesn't have much experience in it.

Dell's monitors are great. I would like another one, too - I have my 20" dell, and a 17" "Videoseven". It's alright, but it's kinda strange having a wide-screen and "normal" monitor.

Dell's monitors are great. I would like another one, too - I have my 20" dell, and a 17" "Videoseven". It's alright, but it's kinda strange having a wide-screen and "normal" monitor.

yeah i can imagine they'd look a bit odd, i think if you have one widescreen youve just gotta have the other the same

well finnaly got around to buying a new television, 37" Toshiba, although my poor crt tv is gone :( but luckily i bought an rgb cable so the picture quality will be far betetr than without it with my old consoles. Thats the thing about lcd tv's, they output the quality different with old consoles so the old consoles quality looks terrible

yeah, I'd like to keep my crt but unfortunately my room is just too small to keep it in with the new lcd tv :(

Back
Top Bottom