Random Chit Chat

Yeah, you aren't going to find something scratch resistant like that because they are made of a plastic material. The scratch resistant ones are a vinyl-y material, hence why they can absorb and reform back to their original shape when struck by a key or something else.

I have a cheap plastic case for my ipod touch and I really don't care if it gets scratched since it only cost about 4$ I can always get a new case if it gets too badly scratched. At least the ipod itself isn't being scratched anymore that it already was before I got a case

omfg :|. Another random ass poster making no sense spaming up the forums. We simply need more mods.

bhathiya9999 <---

What sections get spammed most on this forum anyway I usually post in social lounge and hardware.

I like keeping my things in near mint condition. When I go out and buy something, I always find the best looking case/box, even if I'll end up throwing it away later (the box I mean). Which is why I also always ask Gamestop sales rep to see if they have an factory sealed game, and I won't buy if they don't.

I was thinking of not putting an screen protector on it anymore. If you go on youtube abd search for Zune HD scratch test, none of them was able to scratch it (because it's gorilla glass?).

Stop being so OCD. Shit happens. It's not the end of the world. I mean, there are far greater things you can be concerning yourself about rather than scratches. I mean, yeah, it's a PITA, but it's whatev.

Back
Top Bottom