Random Chit Chat

Good Luck.

My permit expires in 6 days. I guess that means no more driving till I am 21 (about 11 months).

I need a new Avatar, I think I will make one right now.

The screen protector on my Zune is already scratched (though it's not noticeable in doors when the screen is active). Anyways, anybody know any scratch resistant screen protectors (besides the invisible shield)?
I don't like how you have to apply the invisible shield, it's much easier applying it the old way (wipe screen, apply), for me at least.

Are they any good? I don't really want to get one if they would get scratched easily.
I was doing a bit of research, and it seems like most of the scratch resistant screen protectors are the ones that's the same as the invisible shield (looks and how you apply), just under a different name.
Then I found out about Martin Fields. With Martin Fields, I apply it like how most other screen protectors are (without the spray). People said they are good, and are scratch resistant. However, it's $16.99 for the screen only, and $9.99 for shipping. Gotta do more research.

Dude. Best Skins Ever is one of the better ones out there. See if you can find a video on them. They take KEYS to an iphone and it's perfectly fine. They are dirt cheap, too.

I was looking at some installation videos of Best Skins Ever, and it seems like you install it the same way as Invisible Shield. So I think I'm not going to get it.

I'm not really sure what you are looking for. Why don't you just get a freakin acrylic case if you have that much trouble with skins?

Because they don't have one for the Zune HD, except for those cheap plastic ones that gets scratched really easily, and most likely will not/can't cover the screen.
I already have this case
z_408_copy.jpg

What I want is a screen protector that's hard to get scratched, but applied like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZTFd-9xWbE

Which seems impossible at the moment. The only ones that are truly "scratch resistant" are the ones that need to use those solution sprays.

Back
Top Bottom