Random Chit Chat

Randomness

It wasn't really random, since it was the last word I typed in the post right before yours.

Whoah, just realized how dehydrated I am. I tried to get up to get some water, and nearly fell down. :/

Time to start a water-drink-athon.

w00t drank a quart and a half of water. Now my stomach hurts like hell.

Just found out I can create my own apps for the Zune HD with the XNA. Too bad I don't know how to code though.

I noticed I stopped playing games on my PC after I bought my second 8800GT too.

I can't wait till E3 to see what games gets announced. However, I will be at the airport/plane during E3 and won't have internet connection for 3 weeks.

Hey Teny, you tried 3D vision in anaglyph mode on one of your 8800s a while back, right? What was the performance hit like? My brother is currently using iz3D drivers, which make assassins creed II unplayable on low settings at SXGA when in anaglyph on a 5770. IDK what they expect people to have to make some games run.

I think my performance was cut in half. In order for me to play more of the recent games in 3D, I had to lower them to around medium and lower the resolution also. I only tried games like Devil May Cry 4, Street Fighter IV, and the Resident Evil 5 benchmark.

Well, you can download the Resident Evil 5 demo, max it out (no AA), select a 1920x1080 or below resolution, and run the variable benchmark on it, and we can compare it.
Unless you have a game that I have too and use that instead.

Back
Top Bottom