Random Chit Chat

lol. None of you read my post earlier.

Anyone know much about re-mapping keys under XP? Got a bit of an issue on a Toshiba lappy.

I checked regional values. KB is US.

My Cyborg is the only thing allowing me to navigate on the lappy. The keyboard built into the laptop is having issues. Not sure whether the KB is malfunctioning (toast) or the software is glitched.

no, unfortunately. This isn't my lappy. Just trying to help out a friend. I've seen similar issues but they are normally related to windows key mapping which is an easy fix. This one seems to be firmware issues or just a toasted KB.

I'm just angry with apple for not allowing multitasking on the 8 and 16gb ipod touch in iphone os 4.0. The only reason I jailbreak is to do just that. all I want to do is listen to slacker and browse the internet at the same time. I guess they just want you to upgrade to the latest and greatest, and then pay another 15$ for newer firmware. I hope it is at least free for the people who cannot get multitasking on their device because it really doesn't offer anything new except the book store and ads

I'm just angry with apple for not allowing multitasking on the 8 and 16gb ipod touch in iphone os 4.0. The only reason I jailbreak is to do just that. all I want to do is listen to slacker and browse the internet at the same time. I guess they just want you to upgrade to the latest and greatest, and then pay another 15$ for newer firmware. I hope it is at least free for the people who cannot get multitasking on their device because it really doesn't offer anything new except the book store and ads
How is multitasking on it? I've been considering getting a multitask hack. What program are you using? Compatible with 3.0?

Hardware limitations.

Back
Top Bottom