Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

G1 with T-mobile? How is that Android program? And the touch screen, I like the capabilities of my Tilt, but to be honest, the touch screen on it kind of sucks, not very responsive, dialing is terrible...

I Should get my parts in 15 Hours :D

Gotta love live tracking systems,for the past hour or so i have watched as the allocation for each part has been ticked,should be shipped in the next 6 hours :D
I know exactly what you mean :p
New rig?
I just ordered a 9800GTX and a new power supply, and I'm gonna throw in another 2GB of RAM I have. Should be a nice upgrade, my current setup isn't cutting it anymore.

Oh, Android is Brilliant. It's so reponsive, and It's everything I wanted. The touch-screen is VERY reponsive, and the dialing is smooooth! I know i'm Biased, but it's the best phone I have ever used.

I know exactly what you mean :p
New rig?
I just ordered a 9800GTX and a new power supply, and I'm gonna throw in another 2GB of RAM I have. Should be a nice upgrade, my current setup isn't cutting it anymore.

The one in my sig :D

Oh, Android is Brilliant. It's so reponsive, and It's everything I wanted. The touch-screen is VERY reponsive, and the dialing is smooooth! I know i'm Biased, but it's the best phone I have ever used.
Mine is just slow, and not anything close to the touch scree on the iphone... Have you tried an iphone? Tell me how they compare if you get a chance. The HTC Magic just came out. I just got the tilt over the summer, but I may upgrade... Android is almost ported for the tilt, and a new Windows mobile version came out, so I will try that for now, and the full ported Rom someone will make once Android is ready too. It looks really cool!

Mine is just slow, and not anything close to the touch scree on the iphone... Have you tried an iphone? Tell me how they compare if you get a chance. The HTC Magic just came out. I just got the tilt over the summer, but I may upgrade... Android is almost ported for the tilt, and a new Windows mobile version came out, so I will try that for now, and the full ported Rom someone will make once Android is ready too. It looks really cool!

My two brothers have the iPhone. It's nice in terms of design and all - But functionality... not so much. With Android, you can have more than one App open at once, which is REALLY handy. For instance, you can have an IM client open and Twidroid (A Twitter app. for Android) open in the background, whilst SMSing somone... It will tell you when somone IM's you, and when somone sends a Tweet. It's multi-task friendly.

The G1 Hardware supports Multi-Touch, but ATM the firmware doesnt. There are some unofficial patches to enable it... but I will wait untill it's official. The Hardware qwerty Keyboard is nice, too!

What's the app catalog like on the G1,
PS. You might wanna adjust your sig.

Yes, I love the hardware keyboard on mine too. Multi-touch is good, that's what I wish mine had. I didnt know the HTC Dream had that. Hopefully all new HTC phones will finally be multi-touch. even when on using one finger, multi-touch would work better I think. Stylus works great on mine, but when just using my finger, its not so great.

Yes, I love the hardware keyboard on mine too. Multi-touch is good, that's what I wish mine had. I didnt know the HTC Dream had that. Hopefully all new HTC phones will finally be multi-touch. even when on using one finger, multi-touch would work better I think. Stylus works great on mine, but when just using my finger, its not so great.
Well, It's hardware supports it, but the software has yet to impiment it, if you see what I mean.

What's the app catalog like on the G1,
PS. You might wanna adjust your sig.
The App catalog is really good. It has two main Catagories, "Applications" and "Games". They have subcatagories, and the items within each subcatagorie can be ordered by date published, or populatiry. There are more app's being added every day, which is cool!

You should check out XDA-developers.com I think they have a forum for the Dream already.

Back
Top Bottom