Random Chit Chat

My bench has significantly declined over the last few months. I haven't been eating and sleeping well tbh. Maxed 175lbs (2x165) back in December '09.

ahh, right now im up to about 100lbs atm i THINK, but i dont have a bar or bench right now, but i have 2 dumbbells that i can easly put up that are 50lbs each lol.

I started to play BC:2. One complaint I have is that I can't change the controls to my likings. I shoot with R1, and R2 is knife, if only I can invert them...

Haha, I suck at this game. I'm playing story on normal difficulty, and I died at least 2 dozen times.

I started to play BC:2. One complaint I have is that I can't change the controls to my likings. I shoot with R1, and R2 is knife, if only I can invert them...

Haha, I suck at this game. I'm playing story on normal difficulty, and I died at least 2 dozen times.

be glad you can at least play

Yeah, that's true. It's kinda a big learning curve for me since I am used to mouse and keyboard for FPS games.

Bought the Zune HD and an Incipio 20/20 clear case. I'll be going to BB sometime between tomorrow and Wednesday to get an full body Invisible Shield.

So I was in IRC. (Laughing_Man is me)

<Foxx> yay, more large boxed deliveries! >:/
<Laughing_Man> Oh, you got your iPad?
<-- You have been kicked from #bsod by Foxx (Foxx)

If anyone wants to tune in at 3PM (Central time, US), you can listen to my radio show. Been doing it for about a semester and a half now. Kinda forgot that I never gave out the address.

www.usiouxfalls.edu/kcfs.

BTW, the stream sucks. I've talked to IT about it like 6 times. It's very skippy. They don't have enough bandwidth or don't have a good enough buffer or something. They seem to not care what I have to say about it, though.

woooo, my brother cpu temp (air cooled) is 16c-17c! that's freezing - but it is a dual core at 2.8ghz and 9800 gt gpu, but still, I think that's a chillin temp and mines 31c idle

Zune HD?!?!

Why?

ooh newegg has sapphire 5750s for $120. I think I am gonna go to the bank later, then buy one.

and thts cheap! wish there was a newegg for uk people :(

edit: @Dude what time would that be in UK times? I quickly looked on google for times and apparaerntly its 3:45 in the US atm -so I/ they must have it wroong

Back
Top Bottom