Random Chit Chat

Garry's mod?

You install it from steam. It costs $10 I think. If you want, I could get online with you a bit later, and show you how it works.

Also gotta have a source game installed (Half-Life 2, Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress, etc).

holy's server still up?

i havnt gotten on since i had to install a legit copy of w7 cuz the RC ran out

EDIT"

PENS CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT!

ooo ffs, i cant take this pc anymore, there's been a stream of bad luck ever since i even was putting items in the basket ready to buy online.... now my bloody front headphone jack wire is dodgy... ive actually write a list of all thats gone wrong

I'm thinking of getting a cheap netbook so I don't have to carry my laptop around with me on the go and am thinking of spending around 200-260$ Canadian and I don't really want that 8gb ssd crap, 1gb ram is fine. Any ideas? I've been looking on tigerdirect and walmart's webpage but walmart doesn't list any.

Edit: OS doesn't really matter either since I will be testing a bunch of different OS s like linux s windows 7, windows 8 if a build ever leaks or goes open beta. I don't really want to do this sort of testing on my laptop since it will be used for college in august and needs to remain with one genuine OS.

Back
Top Bottom