Random Chit Chat

It's better than the first, I don't even remember anything about the first except that it was really repetitive.
Gamestop is selling ACII for $30, not sure if you can still find them as it's part of their once a year 50% game sale.

I had the directors cut version, which, as I have heard, was way better than the regular console version.

It definitely pwned it as far as graphics are concerned. It looked freaking amazing.

I laughed at what happened to ACII for PC. Mainly because you have to have a permanent connection at all times just to play it. Then some hackers messed up the server, so the legit players couldn't play for some time. Good thing was that Ubisoft is giving a free game to those that suffered.

What's different besides the graphics (of course PC wins in graphics most of the time)?

EDIT - A quick Google told me it's just a slight graphics increase, and the 2 DLC for free.
Doesn't really affect me since I don't really care about graphics, and I only paid $40 for my PS3 version, and the DLC is $7, so it's a total of $47. Still cheaper than the PC version.

I finished Grand Theft Auto4 for xbox 360 tonight... I have to say, the game is a lot shorter than I was expecting to be. I wish the storyline was a bit longer. :/

Just beat ACII, pretty awesome. Gotta get the DLC now though...

EDIT - Found out how to use my Panny TV remote on the PS3. This should be awesome when watching movies and stuff, and got it to make shut off when I turn off my TV also. Just too bad I can't turn on my TV when I turn on my PS3.

Back
Top Bottom