Random Chit Chat

Since nobody said it...
Happy Birthday to me! :D
Kinda boring though, they're just not as fun as back then. Then again, it was spring break for me on my birthday till I started college.

On another note, my CPU is running a couple degrees hotter, but then again, my room is a bit hotter too.
I need to go to the bank or else I can't buy my Sammy YP-P3. Unless I found it in a store. Too bad Circuit City went out of business, I'm sure they would have had one. I usually see Samsung MP3 players there.

Nobody wished me happy birthday, either :(. Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Thanks.

I noticed your birthday is 8 days earlier than mine. So Happy Belated Birthday to you too.
I don't think anybody notices until one of us points it out. What happened to Computer Head? He was the Official Birthday Man here. :D

Thanks.

I noticed your birthday is 8 days earlier than mine. So Happy Belated Birthday to you too.
I don't think anybody notices until one of us points it out. What happened to Computer Head? He was the Official Birthday Man here. :D

Not sure, he seemed to disappear! :(

Not sure, he seemed to disappear! :(

Isn't he a Admin at YPC (Your PC Forum)? That's the last place I saw him, he and LukaszR created a forum IIRC.

I'm having a hard time coming up with an real life experience of deindividuation.

erm :/ I googled 'YPC' just to have a look at the forum and was a little shocked at what the first result was :eek:

I found a link to the forum if you guys want to look.
http://www.yourpcforums.org/index.php

ARGHH, I want to go home but can't until I come up with an experience of Deindividuation.
EDIT - Somebody want to give me their experience if possible?
EDIT2 - I just gave an experience on how some people act tough because they are anonymous. Hopefully this is acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom