Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-01-2010, 01:00 AM   #9131
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Turning it off and back on doesn't seem to help. I would rescan all the channels, but I labeled them all, and don't really want to do it again. Still gotta put the channels on a spreadsheet or something.

Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #9132
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by winslow33 View Post
You know those supermagnets inside a hard drive? I found a really good use for them-- Took one and bolted it to a fog light that I bought at a yard sale for $5 (cant have too many fog lights lol) and bolted the bracket to a pair of supermagnets. Wired it all up on 20 feet of wire and alligator clips so it can easily be clipped to my truck battery. Now I can stick it to the underside of my hood, frame, or wherever if I have to perform roadside maintenance in the dark. Gives you a LOT of light to work by, I went out and tried it. its hard to pull back off on that large of a piece of steel lol. I can see it being usefull
Must be neodymium ones. I found a bunch in a few old broken cd roms. They are powerful enough to move one another from about 4 inches away, and "stick" to each side of my hand!

dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #9133
meh.

http://www.panasonic.com/consumer_el...o_sldz1200.asp

I really hope that is a joke.

Also, go to google.com. They changed their name to topeka. LOL, fail prank. They have done so much better.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:38 AM   #9134
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
Price is a joke. The technology isn't. It exists. I used to want to buy one back when I was listening to rap before I wised up and realized it's super dumb.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:00 AM   #9135
meh.

No, I hope it's a joke because no respectable DJ would use MP3s, or really any other digital format for that matter.

and if it's real, this will be the final blow to completely crush analog formats. The Technics SL-1200 is the only good turntable left on the market.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 AM   #9136
Golden Master

Quote:
No, I hope it's a joke because no respectable DJ would use MP3s, or really any other digital format for that matter.

and if it's real, this will be the final blow to completely crush analog formats. The Technics SL-1200 is the only good turntable left on the market.
is there anything you dont know? lol
Old 04-01-2010, 05:11 AM   #9137
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
is there anything you dont know? lol
Hope so.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:37 AM   #9138
Golden Master

Quote:
Hope so.
want to learn how to shoot long range with a 7mm Magnum bolt action rifle? lol. I could teach you that haha
Old 04-01-2010, 05:42 AM   #9139
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
want to learn how to shoot long range with a 7mm Magnum bolt action rifle? lol. I could teach you that haha
Sure why not?

Lol randomness.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:57 AM   #9140
Fully Optimized

I am one happy guy right now. I figured out how to use my old junker Linksys as a bridge with my wireless USB adapter. Connect to the main router (hooked to the DSL Modem) with the USB adapter. Then share that connection in Windows. Plug the Cat5e from into the ethernet port on both the desktop and router, set the router to auto-config IP and WALLAH! This means I don't have to buy a $70-100 bridge to get my church connection up and running how I want it. This is good. The downside is that both the USB adapter and router are Wireless B. Ugh. Thinking about that now, that probably won't be fast enough and will make the wireless N router pointless.

Well Fffffffff.

EDIT: Actually, didn't prove to be TOO horrible vs. my normal connection

Biggest difference is in ping, which is to be expected. But for just streaming power points right now, it should be okay. Oh well. It'll get tested first anyways.

« Jokes N Stuff! | - »